Hashtags are used all the time, especially on Twitter and Instagram. They are also used on Google , Pinterest, and Facebook. Used properly, they increase the organic reach of your posts, help you reach your targeted audience more easily, and help you boost your business.
Use accurate and relevant hashtags
Create branded hashtags
Use hashtags to join the trending topics
Raise awareness about a certain topic with hashtags
Build a community around a hashtag
13/12/2017 – 793 entries
Having a content marketing strategy is a great thing. But have you thought about organizing your curation process? This allows you to value your platform by giving more credit to your content and diversifying it, by weaving a network, and by sharing different points of view. Here’s how to do it:
– List the sources that you consider reliable
– Remember the golden rule: take in, but do not copy
– Select meticulously the platforms on which you share the contents of the curation
– Vary the contents you propose
– Do not forget to analyze the results
Many brands are finding that their content marketing strategy is not producing the desired results. Of 94% of companies that use this method, in reality, only 9% say that they are satisfied with the outcome. What are the causes?
– A strategy that is too superficial or nonexistent
– Too little time is given to content planning
– Content is not engaging and not promoted enough
– Expectations are way too high
How can you make your prospects and customers be loyal to your content rather than to those of your competitors? This is the headache of 76% of companies that own a blog. Write down these five points and share them with your content managers to better retain your readers.
– Do not hesitate to use bulleted lists in your articles
– Customize the URLs of your articles by shortening them; did you know that the links containing on average 50 characters were the best referenced?
– Do not skimp on visual content
– Submit, from time to time, a little more elaborate and lengthier content
– Use a font of a quite large size: 15.8 on average to optimize the SEO of your content
Content marketing is more and more a necessity, and the hotel industry is not left out. Here are some ideas for implementing an effective strategy for your brand, if you work in the tourist accommodation industry.
– Refine your brand image before developing your strategy. This will better define the guideline for your content
– Build a community around your sign to stand out
– Do not hesitate to share your most original testimonials: your establishment has hosted a star or achieved a feat? Share your enthusiasm on your blog!
Sites and blogs specializing in digital marketing often highlight the fact that videos are content highly appreciated by consumers. If this is the format that seems to be the most practical, two other types of content have also gained the trust of users. This is a side of the contributions of other users and customers of the brand and, on the other hand, comments written by experts in their field. It is indeed the most relevant content to get an idea of a product, a service or a brand in its entirety.
Bloggers and content writers for business blogs all face a number of limitations. This is particularly the case when it comes to highlighting a particular brand, product and/or service.
– A blog editor then focuses on many elements rather than just one
– He must master technical terms while moving from one theme to another if he contributes to several blogs
– It is sometimes necessary to combine information from several sources, which does not always produce an optimal result
Not having a plan is to direct your content marketing strategy towards failure. It is indeed essential to plan your content. Here’s how to do it in five steps.
– Set yourself a goal, the one that will hatch your plan
– Define your target precisely
– Create a calendar in which you will plan all the editorial part of your strategy
– Produce and publish your content, paying attention to it being broadcast on the appropriate channels
– Make adjustments where necessary
Not only does storytelling add a message to a commercial message, it also adds a little plus to the product, service or brand being promoted. Indeed, quality storytelling makes it possible to stand out from all the more common strategies, and thus to attract the consumer, to hold his attention and to mark his spirit. For this, it is essential to take the time to work the scenario and to target the emotions of the audience.
Guy Kawasaki, an expert in content marketing, argues that content marketing and education are closely linked. According to him, content not only provides more information to consumers but also allows them to be educated to a brand and to make them aware of products and services explicitly. Thus, while advertising is entertaining when delivering a message, content marketing has a more serious purpose, which is important to understand for a successful content marketing strategy.
The creators of freelance content are numerous to make mistakes whose consequences are more or less important. This is particularly the case when it comes to creating content as part of a client company’s strategy. Here are the most common mistakes to avoid as much as possible:
– Quote the competitors of the client company
– Do not adopt the tone of the client company
– Ignore the targeted audience for each client individually
– Do a little too much from a marketing point of view
– Do not optimize content for SEO
Creating excellent content demands a lot of reflection, the greatest attention, and constant adjustments. Here is the magic formula to produce excellent content in five steps:
– Identify your audience and develop your personas according to your deductions
– View and plan your content
– Create your content
– Broadcast your content and promote it through various channels: email, blog, social networks, SEO, etc
– Analyze the results and adjust your strategy according to the figures obtained
Processes for content curation often come with their share of frequent or even systematic errors. Some are benign while others may have more important consequences over the long term. These are:
– Sharing the same content too often
– Tackling too many subjects, and thus risking losing the interest of your audience
– Recovering low-quality content and not improving it before proposing it
– Minimizing the potential of sharing curated content on social networks
Email always has its place in content marketing strategies. In the midst of B2C, its use increased by 106% in the space of two years, namely because of the following reasons:
– The mailbox is consulted daily by 90% of consumers, according to McKinsey
– Combined with other channels, content marketing email can prove very effective than social media
– There are several ways to optimize the effectiveness of the emailing part of your content marketing strategy
Content marketing relies on well-established editorial planning. Planning also needs to be tailored to a number of criteria. The following three elements will allow you to have better control over the management of your content:
– Analyze the time spent on each type of content in order to fine-tune your planning and each element of the team is mobilized on the right mission
– Make it a point of honor to plan publications on a regular basis
– Define tasks and assign them intelligently so that you can move forward smoothly
As part of a content marketing strategy, a brand has a vested interest in partnering with the best profiles. Indeed, a content marketer is not simply one who proclaims to be so; and marketing skills are essential.
– A creator of content comfortable with visual content, will stand out easily
– He will Keep a sense of detail and constantly optimize product content
– A content marketing specialist can motivate teams to improve and produce content at regular intervals
At the Dmexco, a major European conference for digital marketing, HubSpot presented its new study about the future of content marketing, highlighting the current trends as well as the wishes of consumers. The following key points emerged.
– The brand website will remain the first reference for the consumer
– Facebook ranks second with 89% of consumers registered on Mark Zuckerberg’s social network
– Instant messaging applications will be more and more integrated into the customer relationship
Optimizing the referencing of your company in the cannabis market can be a real challenge. How to generate more audience on social networks?
– In such a market, Twitter is the social network best suited to reach your target
– Make curation on your previous contents and improve them before proposing them again
– Look after your content from an aesthetic point of view
– Adapt the formats of your content according to each platform used
The goal of your marketing strategy is to give more visibility to your brand and build a strong audience. How to boost the effectiveness of your blog and reach more people?
– Rest your strategy on a regular editorial plan
– Let your creativity speak by offering original content
– Interact with your audience and personalize your content to the maximum
– Find the balance between current and timeless content
– Use the famous call to action to engage your audience
Creating relevant content and sharing it just as smartly can enable you to maximize your content marketing strategy. In fact, once you produce quality content pieces and broadcast them in the right way, you just have to see that loyal promoters do the rest. These promoters belong to several categories: the employees of your brand, your customers loyal to your commercial actions or the quality of your service, as well as your subscribers.
There is a first time at all. Even to content marketing campaigns. If you are hesitating to take the plunge while you have all the cards for a successful operation, maybe you are missing some key points in the organization. Here are the first steps after setting your goals.
– Create an editorial plan to structure your publications
– Identify the most appropriate content for your platform and channels: blog posts, infographics, podcasts, videos, etc.
– Define the format and format of each content for which publication is planned
– Develop, publish and distribute your content
– Analyze the results generated by your content and adapt your strategy accordingly
Content marketing did not take long to germinate the most innovative ideas in India. A take-away restaurant, FreshMenu, has just launched a new magazine called Food For Thought. The objective: to introduce the culinary trends of the world to readers and consumers.
– FreshMenu.com CMO, Aparna Mahesh, believes that traditional marketing is not entirely compatible with the strategy of the brand
– With this magazine, FreshMenu aims to target and generate new customers
– This concept will also allow the restaurant to better interact with its customers, and to enrich its address book
What exactly does a wedding planner do? This is the question many consumers are asking. To give more visibility to your business and to highlight the need for your service when organizing a wedding, content marketing can be of great help to you.
– Thanks to content marketing, your brand can become a reference in information concerning the universe of marriage
– Offer original content to show your creativity
– Boost the SEO of your website
Content marketing can help you maintain and perfect your brand image. Here are some reasons, as reported by a computer graphics signed Skilled.
– Blogs are the fifth most reliable source of information according to Internet users
– 62% of companies say that videos contribute to the increase in organic traffic on their channels
– When the subject of your email contains the video word, the opening rate increases by 19%
– Content consumption on Facebook increased by 57% in two years
Many companies find that their content marketing strategy does not generate the expected results. Of the 94% of companies that employ this method, in reality, very few are satisfied, that is, only 9%. What are the causes?
– A too superficial or non-existent strategy
– Too little time for content planning
– Content is not engaging and not sufficiently promoted
– Expectations are too high
There are some mistakes that we are fully aware of, but we are committing all the same considering that these are risks to be taken to make a project grow. In the content marketing community, there are three mistakes not to commit at any cost.
– Do not focus on a single social network for the dissemination of your content and communication with your target audience
– Avoid too promotional content: prefer to advise and inform your target so that it discovers your brand and is convinced by your proximity
– Do not wait for everything to happen: analyze and react accordingly!
A content marketing strategy is based on essential elements. Your goal is to develop objective content and convert readers into prospects and then into customers. To achieve this, here are some crucial steps:
– Set a clear goal to build your audience
– Dedicate teams at each stage of the content cycle
– Adapt your methods to market requirements and trends around content marketing
In this digitalized era, it is impossible for most businesses to stay afloat without being present on social platforms. Social media presents the same opportunities for healthcare professionals. The latter can use it as a powerful tool to reach out to more potential patients and readers. Consequently, content curation should not be ignored by healthcare professionals.
– Content curation allows the sharing of multiple opinions on a subject, contrary to content creation that offers a single point of view.
– A large percentage of adults turn to the Internet to find health information. So, by offering relevant content, healthcare professionals may tap into the huge number of readers and potential patients.
Employees find it difficult to learn. According to a study carried out by Deloitte, too much content available today makes it tricky for them to choose the valuable ones. This is why content curation should be seen as a key tool for Learning and Development strategies in an organization.
– To adopt it, let employees rate the content based on relevance, and add social features to make it easily shareable.
– Create a curated Resources page with links towards valuable content. Else, you may turn your course into a portal with a database of curated content, based on subject, job responsibilities and department.
The British Library might be the largest content marketing organization in the world. It has over 150 million items that have to be constantly brought to life by a small marketing team of 30 employees.
– Despite the million plus visitors yearly, the institution’s main aim is to expand reach both into the library and online. For this, it is crucial to keep growing the amount of accessible content.
– The British Library generates revenues by selling tickets through readers who buy books, gift shop items and donations.
– The institution has a strong SEO plan and digital structure, reaches audiences by finding a role they can bring to people’s lives and its staff work as community teams.
Real estate agents need to stand out from the crowd. The landscape is synonymous to a battlefield today, with the high level of competition and challenges. To stay afloat and demarcate yourself successfully, you should consider applying content marketing strategies.
– Use social media instead of old-school strategies as digital marketing has become more powerful.
– Own the domain and the website because, if your content strategy is carried out correctly, you might sell the domain for big figures once you retire.
– Do not forget SEO and to produce hyper-targeted and original content.
At the RD Summit in São Paulo on 5th July 2017, Gardner, the co-founder of the Canadian company Unbounce, stated that marketing has to be revamped and pulled out of mediocrity. He is of view that sophisticated strategies of content, interaction, design and psychology should be adopted.
– According to a survey by Rock Content designating the trends of content marketing in 2017, 3650 Brazilian professionals, representing 71% of companies, have integrated content marketing strategies.
– The study equally pinpointed that content marketing strategy brings 3.2 times more potential clients.
L’Oréal is a giant when it comes to social reach. The brand has over 27 million followers on Facebook only and is a perfect example of Influencer marketing being really successful. Some of its strategies are worth following:
– Smart segmentation to working with up-and-coming influencers.
– Going Global instead of focusing on a niche market
– Targeting various audiences to expand their reach
– Choosing an Influencer for every audience
Viral Marketing is an Internet-based undercover marketing campaign to trigger word of mouth for a new product or service through unusual or exclusive stories.
– Viral Marketing goes hand in hand with Content Marketing. The logic is simple: without high-quality, original and exclusive content, no campaign will go viral.
– The most impactful formats are electronic memes and cartoons, and social networks remain the favorite channels of distribution
– Endless sales for a product can be achieved when the content shows something totally original, or talks about a product that surpasses in quality the rest of all the others existing ones
The travel industry is witnessing a revolution with Bloggers Houses in terms of Content Marketing. The idea behind is for bloggers engage in group for temporary accommodation and share the experiences gained in their channels.
– The power of Bloggers Houses is the authenticity of the content because it comes from a personal experience. Many Bloggers Houses create an online buzz as multiple influencers go live simultaneously with their supporters via social media and hashtags
– The travel influencers feeding the site with as much inspiration that generates the best possible content that also urges followers to also book a trip in many cases
Content allows you to add value to your services or products. It is also a great strategy to show your expertise in your industry. As readers and viewers shun away from promotional material, Content Marketing is an effective tool to reach your target in a non-invasive manner. Consider these points:
– Think about how you can solve one of their problems quickly with your content
– When identifying who your target audience is, find out where they hang out: for example, webinars, document sharing sites, Facebook
Restaurant promotions are more than business listings and distributing coupons everywhere. Today, by adopting innovative marketing strategies, like Content Marketing, you can build a solid and loyal customer base.
– You can adopt the same technique and your “leads” will be potential customers that will become paying customers, and by chance, regular customers.
– You can trigger a sense of exclusivity that customers adore. This can be achieved by offering a limited special late-night menu that is not available during the day.
– Choose Thursday to send out texts or messages as people start planning for the weekend.
Writing ability does not guarantee fruitful results in terms of Content Marketing. The challenge is even more daunting as prospects and customers are overwhelmed with content from competitors too. So, this is how to stay ahead of the curve:
– Create brand awareness by giving concrete examples and explaining your own story
– Invest in high quality content as it will boost your ranking on search engines and thus, make it easier for prospects to find you. High quality content will equally boost your credibility, and help convert visitors into readers and readers into leads.
Content is the core of marketing strategies today. Nine out of 10 B2B companies make use of content to target their audience online. Meanwhile, content channels and competitors are proliferating, making it more difficult for non-professionals to keep pace. Learn to make the most of the assets you already have:
– Use the different minds and perspectives that you already have in your company.
– Your staff can also help in amplifying the reach of your content and boosting social engagement.
– Adopt content curation as an easy method to increase content activity without overwhelming your staff.
Content marketing is King. It represents everything you write and publish to conquer customers. To be successful however, the ideal technique is to adopt a journalistic approach to grab the attention of clients and to make them retain your content.
– Always think about your target audience. Your content should be appealing to potential clients
– It is recommended to follow the headlines to get the momentum of events to write about facts to have better ratings
– By presenting accurate facts and interesting information, people can, out of curiosity or other reasons, read your content thoroughly
The Internet is flooded with rubbish. Bad articles are overwhelming while high-quality ones are rarer to find. However, this becomes the reason why companies should bet on perfect content as a ladder towards success, and should not opt for cheap deals. To produce high-quality content you should:
– Know your target audience well as writing for the wrong audience is a waste of time
– Hire excellent writers to produce content worth reading
– Produce content that answer customers’ questions and educate them
Once created, content needs to be promoted forcefully to reach targeted audiences and thus, generate maximum impact. You must bear in mind that people share your content only if it is appealing to them. Neil Patel identifies five core topics bound to retain the attention of audiences:
– Tips to increase productivity are very popular on social media
– Travel tips as journeys trigger fascination
– Fitness topics are becoming more and more popular
– Achieving various goals in life
– Making money
Content Marketing is an effective marketing strategy. It is a great tool used in many diverse fields and can be equally effective in property investment. To draw the right property investors through Content Marketing, think about using:
– Pay attention to the hobbies and media consumption habits of your target group
– Use “long tail” keywords relevant to your niche and not used by everyone else
– Fine-tune your writing style
Content marketing has become a big part of marketing strategies. However, you may feel a bit stuck on how to proceed with this strategy. In this article, learn about six actionable tips that you can immediately adopt and get going.
– Create video series
– Embrace influencer marketing campaigns
– Publish high-quality content in long format
– Use Snapchat to your advantage
– Merge content team with sales
– Do continue with email marketing
Setting up a Content Marketing strategy is crucial for any business nowadays. Nevertheless, it is equally important to document it as every team member can clearly see what, why and how your company is communicating. With this strategy, it becomes easier to pull other employees apart from the marketing team into the process. There are seven points to take note:
– Overall mission
– Content mix plan
– Content creation process
– Editorial calendar
– Distribution plan
– Return on Investment calculator
Content marketing has known to impose itself as a hot topic in marketing strategies. It has become the core of many businesses as it powerfully draws attention to brands and allows businesses to showcase their knowledge in a particular field. Businesses should know how to use both content creation and content curation. Two main points to be considered are:
– Content creation includes videos, photos, graphics, podcasts and even cartoons apart from articles
– Content curation is a selection of high-quality articles that you can share on social media on your blog, as links or compiled in a newsletter
Content Marketing is undergoing various changes. Technological innovations like Bots, and the manner customer are relating to content are bringing new challenges. Social networks are, definitely, pivotal in content marketing strategies while marketers are urged to offer authentic content on YouTube or live streaming. Here are some additional tips to get you going in pace with the latest trends:
– Migrate from Snapchat to Instagram
– Adopt Influencer marketing
– Use videos and educational content in Email marketing
Journalists are among the top Content Marketers. It is not because they are familiar to writing compelling news or stories with their own original and creative input, or because they have a flair for crispy stories. In fact, they make excellent Content Marketers because of the following reasons:
– They ask the right questions to dig to the fundamentals
– They make sure they get the straight answer
– They know how to collect facts to make a complete report
A survey by Trapit has demonstrated that 74 percent of marketers strongly believe that curation is a key element of content marketing. The web is flooded with content and it may indeed become tough to pick out high-quality content that everyone must be already looking for. This task is vital as your readers must be offered excellent curated content at any cost. Here are some tips:
– Sift through your own content
– Vary content types
– Use right tools for streamlining
A great strategy, clear goals and high-quality content are crucial for successful Content Marketing. However, it does take time to notice the Return on Investment. Consequently, in some cases, it might be too late to fix certain mistakes that you may have made at the very start. So, here are three key features to consider while launching your Content Marketing strategy to be on your guard:
– Avoid highly promotional content at all costs
– Invest in professional and high-quality writing
– Offer creative and original content to stand out
It is free. And it is also user-friendly. Trello is one of the best handy marketing tools, allowing proper organization of content marketing. Big companies over the world are using it while its number of users worldwide is around 1.1 million daily. In this article, Neil Patel offers a crash course on how to get started with Trello and the multiple facets of this wonderful flexible tool that you can use for various tasks.
Digital marketing is occupying a key role in the overall marketing strategy of businesses. Boasting of several advantages such as reaching a wider target as well as a segmented one, digital marketing is, however, profitable only if it is properly set up. Here are five key elements to include at any cost:
– Be reliable by offering quality content
– Create your own fresh content
– Keep an editorial calendar for workflow management
– Distribute the content, while adapting them to the platforms
– Measure effectiveness
Take suggestions from your audience and you will recurrently optimize your conversion chances. This is the keynote of Content Marketing. And although the strategy evolves year after year, it is important that you adopt some good practices to ensure the success of your strategy.
– Plan your content marketing strategy in detail
– Customize your content to the maximum
– Establish and maintain your online and offline network
– List the email addresses of your readers as much as possible
More and more marketers are being overwhelmed with projects that they are sacrificing relationships that can lead to significantly higher quality and efficient work. For reasons like lack of time and the need to cut cost, the reticence to invest on building relationships may be very detrimental to your business as transactional work has various limitations:
– You cannot be proactive if you fail to understand client’s needs
– Absence of creative work will lower the quality of work
– Absence of good content marketing will entail inconsistencies with branding and marketing
Case studies largely help to convert visitors to your site into customers. By providing a genuine insight into your services and sharing success stories with clients, you will push prospects to move from browsing to buying your products or services.
– For B2B companies, peer-to-peer influence is great and case studies will definitely influence decisions
– To publish an impactful case study, explain why the client contacted you, what measures you took to tackle the problem and what were the results, demonstrating how your services benefited the client.
Content marketing is an innovative tool being used for recruitment as well as securing best employees. Today, best staff can be easily poached by rivaling companies. Used judiciously, content marketing may help you recruit and retain productive employees. So, how do you go about with it?
– Use online resources for writing, proofreading, posting adverts and interviewing
– Devise a strategy based on social media patterns of targeted employees
– Communicate a clear picture of your ideal employee
– Contact HR firms
– Keep existing staff happy for them to recommend your business
SEO is the focus of all entrepreneurs looking to be well indexed and positioned on the search engines. Even today, the power of SEO is such that it ranks first in marketing strategies. Why? Because in addition to increasing the number of visits to your website, SEO allows your brand to grow in its sector, and develop based on statistics collected, analyzed and exploited. This is the reason why more and more companies with a website are using companies specializing in SEO and digital marketing.
Today, most of the traffic recorded by websites comes from mobile users. It is, therefore, necessary to adapt the practices of referencing to this type of support, in order to optimize the diffusion and the visibility of the contents.
– 79% of Google’s results are different on mobile and on desktop
– A site whose display is optimized for mobile will take less time to load and will, therefore, be better referenced
– Analyze separately the results recorded by the mobile version and the desktop version of your platform in order to better adjust your referencing techniques on one or other of the supports
Content plays a vital role in driving traffic to a site. It equally helps to increase SERPs, attract backlinks and convert visitors into customers. However, SEO should not be forsaken for the success of your strategy. Indeed, SEO and Content Marketing go hand in hand.
– Generating content is not enough. Only high-quality content can boost your ranking, optimized by SEO.
– Low-quality content will only increase your bounce rate and decrease average time spent on your pages. This is a signal to Google for poor value and even a good SEO cannot help you here.
Rodrigo Porto is a specialist in organic traffic. In an article published on 21 February 2017 on Administradores.com.br, he shares his advice to retailers on how the latter can increase their visibility on the Internet and acquire new customers. They must:
– Identify the needs and problems faced by their audience
– Write or have articles written focusing on these points
– Publish these articles on a blog
Mobilized on many fronts, marketing managers often have a thousand and one things to manage. For the success of all your operations as a marketing director, here’s what you absolutely need to know.
– All elements that a marketing team, as a whole, must be able to provide
– There is no conversion without investment
– Having a good IT team is a necessity
– Social networks and mobiles are an excellent marketing channel
While video, podcast, and content marketing are already well anchored in online marketers’ habits, 2018 will be under the banner of innovation. Fresh approaches will be adopted to further boost marketing strategies. In a webinar hosted by the digital marketing agency Cyberclick in Spain, the trends that will prevail in the field of online marketing were presented. These include, among others:
– Machine learning and augmented reality
– Integrated video to emails
– The branding of employees
As part of its B2B strategy and approach, any marketing agency must be familiar with web tools. These can enable marketers to optimize the distribution of brands and content. Moreover, according to Gartner, digital is the subject of 33% of the agencies’ budget. Among the tools, sites and applications required are:
– Feedly, which broadcasts news and highly relevant topics for marketing professionals
– Workable, a very effective collaborative tool
– GoCardless, for better management of customer payments
– Turbine, easy to use for tasks related to the financial activity of the company
– Taco, to manage multiple applications from a single
Formerly used simply to amuse, gifs have now become a powerful marketing tool for brands. Being more and more supported by social networks and messaging applications, gifs can indeed help brands to generate more audience and, incidentally, to increase their conversion rate. As such, a few years ago, the Giphy gif library was valued at $ 300 million. Today, it is worth $ 600 million! A figure that is not surprising when we know that every day, a gif can be seen by 300 million people and that 2 billion gifs are shared daily from the platform.
According to a recent US study, computer graphics was voted best support for content marketing for 2017. Indeed, 49% of US marketing executives explained that computer graphics was the key element of their strategy. The proof with the following infographics:
– Influence marketing and content marketing, by IZEA
– The usefulness and indispensability of holidays, by Quill
– The history of content marketing, by Outbrain
– The most popular content types, by the Content Marketing Institute
Content strategies are diversified and tend to leave a large space for videos. For 2018, it seems that video marketing will be gaining momentum, to the point of being considered the key to success. Indeed, YouTube is fast becoming a benchmark in search after Google, used by 80% of 18 to 45 year olds. The potential of videos is accentuated by the following practices:
– Live broadcast
– Tutorials and Interactivity
– Virtual Reality, augmented reality and 360 °
– Holograms and 3D technologies
Content marketing has altered the way businesses reach out to their audiences. By triggering emotions with engaging content, companies may be very successful. An example of a company selling a boring’ product- a blender- has managed to hit hard thanks to content marketing. Indeed, the brand focuses on adopting media strategies.
– It uses social networks to share its own mini funny commercials on specific events and days, like April Fool
– It uses hidden cameras and stories from genuine customers to send out messages that are naturally engaging
Trust is a key element in developing brand loyalty for businesses. It has been proven that consumers are more ready to purchase products or services if other people share positive feedback about the products. Influencer Marketing can consequently have a deep impact as it naturally fits on social media platforms where most consumers are present, and can expand your reach. In itself, Influencer Marketing combines various forms of effective advertising. Influencer Marketing equally helps by:
– Yielding a high return on investment
– Boosting SEO
– Identifying relevant leads and markets
Gone is the time of one-way advertising. Today, think about creating content by involving consumers of your brand and influencers related to your industry. Co-creation will certainly gain momentum in the coming years. To create the right impact, think about the following key features:
– Involve renowned influencers, renowned in your audience and who can contribute to your reputation
– Share your message to a denser audience
– Be responsive to your audience
– Establish a lasting relationship with your consumers
– Boost your Return on Investment
Publishers and advertisers are betting largely on native advertising as an efficient marketing strategy. Being the third most popular tactic, native advertising can be highly successful to promote a brand if the following key points are taken into consideration:
– Hit hard with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
– Aim large audiences rather than niche markets
– Clear labeling avoids consumers’ deception
– Brand your ad as a story instead of making it look like a TV commercial
– Use appropriate channels to reach targeted audience
– Venture into mobile messaging
Brands are innovating by devising new means to reach their target audience. The latest marketing trend is to co-create with your fans or clients. This strategy has outrun traditional marketing methods and advertising. One of the best examples is LEGO that started collaborating with fans. Co-creation presents numerous advantages such as:
– Creative ideas
– Product innovation
– Stronger customer engagement over long term
– Real solutions to challenges
– More transparency and advertising options
– User-generated content leading to increase in sales
– Increase in Return on Investment
Regardless of industry there are always going to be dips when staff layoffs become necessary. Severing a relationship is easier when there isn’t the long-term investment that accompanies full-time employment.
A $50 000 employee could actually cost the company almost $78 500 per year. A contractor can often provide a higher level of expertise at a lower cost ?” an estimated $36 000 per year.
Recruiting and training are significant workforce investments. With contractors you get skilled workers performing at a high level but the training is on someone else’s dime.
Business owners may be the experts but that doesn’t mean they can write about it
Many business owners are reluctant to outsource their content marketing programs because they believe they’re the experts.
And they’re absolutely right. No one is going to know their business like they do ?” but that doesn’t mean they can write about it.
As a writer and content marketing expert I frequently run into this pro
If you have a business, you must be knowing that high-profile individuals can help market your product effectively. However, setting up this strategy is not simple and minute strategic decisions should be taken to avoid choosing the wrong influencer. Here are six steps to bear in mind:
– Know your audience
– Be realistic about your influencer
– Establish a personal contact with the potential influencer
– Be clear about your goals and expectations with regards to the influencer
– Let the influencer have his say too
– Study your data
When you opt for Influencer Marketing, you should be aware that you are placing your brand into the hands of one individual. Even if it may seem risky, if you do manage to choose the right influencer, you may have good returns. The influencer has real deep relationships with his audience, and the influence he generates differs from ads placed on TV, banners or the Web. Here are some points to be noted while defining your strategy:
– Think of influencers as content creators
– One challenge is to cut across several platforms
Experts believe that influencer marketing has taken another stance. They argue that the core of influencer marketing is no more the influencer but the influence brand can make. There are six phases that they believe should be taken into consideration. The two most obvious ones are, certainly, setting clear-cut objectives and choosing the right influencer, of course. Here are the other key aspects:
– Define your audience
– Be creative
– Distribute at scale
– Measure results
Inbound Marketing is an effective strategy to attract ideal customers. However, some of you might not see the results expected. The principal reason may be because you have, first of all, forsaken a solid plan. To avoid wandering aimlessly and wasting time and money, think of the following points:
– Define your ideal audience and customers
– What are the steps you can use to reach them and catch their attention?
– What are the real challenges you may face?
In an article published on 10 October 2016 on impactbnd.com, Ramona Sukhraj unveils her formulas to measure the Return on Investment of Content Marketing campaigns:
– The cost of unused content
– Time spent on site
– The value of a new subscriber
– The value of social action
– The conversion rate
– Cost per lead
Do not neglect the use of email as part of your Inbound Marketing strategy. Your goal is to generate leads, and emails can be useful. However, there are a few techniques to master so that your mailings are legitimate.
– Choose relevant topics
– Fine-tune the choice of the title of your email
– Be creative
– Create customized emails for the audience you are targeting
Content Marketing is an integral part of the marketing strategy of most businesses. However, there are many businesses that cannot reap the fruits of this tactic for the simple reason that they are still doing certain classic Content Marketing mistakes and thus, failing to promote their content.
– Low-quality content gives a bad reputation and makes you lose credibility
– Low-value content with fluffy information will not be read
– Absence of sharing buttons is an obstacle
– Share your content on those channels where your targeted audience is present