In this digitalized era, it is impossible for most businesses to stay afloat without being present on social platforms. Social media presents the same opportunities for healthcare professionals. The latter can use it as a powerful tool to reach out to more potential patients and readers. Consequently, content curation should not be ignored by healthcare professionals.
– Content curation allows the sharing of multiple opinions on a subject, contrary to content creation that offers a single point of view.
– A large percentage of adults turn to the Internet to find health information. So, by offering relevant content, healthcare professionals may tap into the huge number of readers and potential patients.
21/07/2017 – 493 entries
Employees find it difficult to learn. According to a study carried out by Deloitte, too much content available today makes it tricky for them to choose the valuable ones. This is why content curation should be seen as a key tool for Learning and Development strategies in an organization.
– To adopt it, let employees rate the content based on relevance, and add social features to make it easily shareable.
– Create a curated Resources page with links towards valuable content. Else, you may turn your course into a portal with a database of curated content, based on subject, job responsibilities and department.
The British Library might be the largest content marketing organization in the world. It has over 150 million items that have to be constantly brought to life by a small marketing team of 30 employees.
– Despite the million plus visitors yearly, the institution’s main aim is to expand reach both into the library and online. For this, it is crucial to keep growing the amount of accessible content.
– The British Library generates revenues by selling tickets through readers who buy books, gift shop items and donations.
– The institution has a strong SEO plan and digital structure, reaches audiences by finding a role they can bring to people’s lives and its staff work as community teams.
Real estate agents need to stand out from the crowd. The landscape is synonymous to a battlefield today, with the high level of competition and challenges. To stay afloat and demarcate yourself successfully, you should consider applying content marketing strategies.
– Use social media instead of old-school strategies as digital marketing has become more powerful.
– Own the domain and the website because, if your content strategy is carried out correctly, you might sell the domain for big figures once you retire.
– Do not forget SEO and to produce hyper-targeted and original content.
At the RD Summit in São Paulo on 5th July 2017, Gardner, the co-founder of the Canadian company Unbounce, stated that marketing has to be revamped and pulled out of mediocrity. He is of view that sophisticated strategies of content, interaction, design and psychology should be adopted.
– According to a survey by Rock Content designating the trends of content marketing in 2017, 3650 Brazilian professionals, representing 71% of companies, have integrated content marketing strategies.
– The study equally pinpointed that content marketing strategy brings 3.2 times more potential clients.
L’Oréal is a giant when it comes to social reach. The brand has over 27 million followers on Facebook only and is a perfect example of Influencer marketing being really successful. Some of its strategies are worth following:
– Smart segmentation to working with up-and-coming influencers.
– Going Global instead of focusing on a niche market
– Targeting various audiences to expand their reach
– Choosing an Influencer for every audience
Viral Marketing is an Internet-based undercover marketing campaign to trigger word of mouth for a new product or service through unusual or exclusive stories.
– Viral Marketing goes hand in hand with Content Marketing. The logic is simple: without high-quality, original and exclusive content, no campaign will go viral.
– The most impactful formats are electronic memes and cartoons, and social networks remain the favorite channels of distribution
– Endless sales for a product can be achieved when the content shows something totally original, or talks about a product that surpasses in quality the rest of all the others existing ones
The travel industry is witnessing a revolution with Bloggers Houses in terms of Content Marketing. The idea behind is for bloggers engage in group for temporary accommodation and share the experiences gained in their channels.
– The power of Bloggers Houses is the authenticity of the content because it comes from a personal experience. Many Bloggers Houses create an online buzz as multiple influencers go live simultaneously with their supporters via social media and hashtags
– The travel influencers feeding the site with as much inspiration that generates the best possible content that also urges followers to also book a trip in many cases
Content allows you to add value to your services or products. It is also a great strategy to show your expertise in your industry. As readers and viewers shun away from promotional material, Content Marketing is an effective tool to reach your target in a non-invasive manner. Consider these points:
– Think about how you can solve one of their problems quickly with your content
– When identifying who your target audience is, find out where they hang out: for example, webinars, document sharing sites, Facebook
Restaurant promotions are more than business listings and distributing coupons everywhere. Today, by adopting innovative marketing strategies, like Content Marketing, you can build a solid and loyal customer base.
– You can adopt the same technique and your “leads” will be potential customers that will become paying customers, and by chance, regular customers.
– You can trigger a sense of exclusivity that customers adore. This can be achieved by offering a limited special late-night menu that is not available during the day.
– Choose Thursday to send out texts or messages as people start planning for the weekend.
Writing ability does not guarantee fruitful results in terms of Content Marketing. The challenge is even more daunting as prospects and customers are overwhelmed with content from competitors too. So, this is how to stay ahead of the curve:
– Create brand awareness by giving concrete examples and explaining your own story
– Invest in high quality content as it will boost your ranking on search engines and thus, make it easier for prospects to find you. High quality content will equally boost your credibility, and help convert visitors into readers and readers into leads.
Content is the core of marketing strategies today. Nine out of 10 B2B companies make use of content to target their audience online. Meanwhile, content channels and competitors are proliferating, making it more difficult for non-professionals to keep pace. Learn to make the most of the assets you already have:
– Use the different minds and perspectives that you already have in your company.
– Your staff can also help in amplifying the reach of your content and boosting social engagement.
– Adopt content curation as an easy method to increase content activity without overwhelming your staff.
Content marketing is King. It represents everything you write and publish to conquer customers. To be successful however, the ideal technique is to adopt a journalistic approach to grab the attention of clients and to make them retain your content.
– Always think about your target audience. Your content should be appealing to potential clients
– It is recommended to follow the headlines to get the momentum of events to write about facts to have better ratings
– By presenting accurate facts and interesting information, people can, out of curiosity or other reasons, read your content thoroughly
The Internet is flooded with rubbish. Bad articles are overwhelming while high-quality ones are rarer to find. However, this becomes the reason why companies should bet on perfect content as a ladder towards success, and should not opt for cheap deals. To produce high-quality content you should:
– Know your target audience well as writing for the wrong audience is a waste of time
– Hire excellent writers to produce content worth reading
– Produce content that answer customers’ questions and educate them
Any marketer experienced in content marketing will know about content curation. It is the act of searching for, compiling and sharing existing content. As many other marketing strategies, it equally has a key role to make strategies successful. It also acts as a guaranteed way to back up content that you are producing on your own.
– Content curation does not require the same amount of investment of money and time as content creation. It thus reflects added value without added expenses.
– It allows you to establish relationships with pre-approved experts
The online marketing landscape is becoming more and more ferociously competitive. As the trends are shifting, it does take more than a great product or service for companies to survive. You need to demonstrate uniqueness and how you can improve the lives of your customers. For this end, you need to exploit top-notch content:
– Start by doing research and follow your competitors closely
– Give your brand a clear personality in all transparency
– Urge users to generate content as 93 percent of consumers rely on feedback from other consumers
– Use interactive content to retain attention
Brands that engage a conversation with clients have better chances to sell, according to a new research carried out by Prezi in partnership with Dr Carmen Simon, a neuroscientist. The research concluded that 80 percent of consumers forget everything about branded content after three days due to irrelevancy, lack of motivation, content overload, distraction and stress. To impact on consumers, brands should adopt a conversational creative.
– Tell the audience something new to make your content memorable
– Video is the most memorable format followed by written articles
Public Relations (PR) and Content Marketing are two sides of the same coin. Contrary to what many people may think, the advent of social media does not make PR irrelevant. In this article, learn how to combine PR with Content Marketing to head towards success.
– The PR team can guide the Content Marketing team to produce such content that resonates with the latest market trends
– Combining PR and Content helps you send a unified message across various digital platforms
– This combination allows you to place impactful, high-quality and readymade content into the hands of influencers and media
Content marketing has known to impose itself as a hot topic in marketing strategies. It has become the core of many businesses as it powerfully draws attention to brands and allows businesses to showcase their knowledge in a particular field. Businesses should know how to use both content creation and content curation. Two main points to be considered are:
– Content creation includes videos, photos, graphics, podcasts and even cartoons apart from articles
– Content curation is a selection of high-quality articles that you can share on social media on your blog, as links or compiled in a newsletter
Content Marketing is undergoing various changes. Technological innovations like Bots, and the manner customer are relating to content are bringing new challenges. Social networks are, definitely, pivotal in content marketing strategies while marketers are urged to offer authentic content on YouTube or live streaming. Here are some additional tips to get you going in pace with the latest trends:
– Migrate from Snapchat to Instagram
– Adopt Influencer marketing
– Use videos and educational content in Email marketing
Journalists are among the top Content Marketers. It is not because they are familiar to writing compelling news or stories with their own original and creative input, or because they have a flair for crispy stories. In fact, they make excellent Content Marketers because of the following reasons:
– They ask the right questions to dig to the fundamentals
– They make sure they get the straight answer
– They know how to collect facts to make a complete report
A survey by Trapit has demonstrated that 74 percent of marketers strongly believe that curation is a key element of content marketing. The web is flooded with content and it may indeed become tough to pick out high-quality content that everyone must be already looking for. This task is vital as your readers must be offered excellent curated content at any cost. Here are some tips:
– Sift through your own content
– Vary content types
– Use right tools for streamlining
A great strategy, clear goals and high-quality content are crucial for successful Content Marketing. However, it does take time to notice the Return on Investment. Consequently, in some cases, it might be too late to fix certain mistakes that you may have made at the very start. So, here are three key features to consider while launching your Content Marketing strategy to be on your guard:
– Avoid highly promotional content at all costs
– Invest in professional and high-quality writing
– Offer creative and original content to stand out
It is free. And it is also user-friendly. Trello is one of the best handy marketing tools, allowing proper organization of content marketing. Big companies over the world are using it while its number of users worldwide is around 1.1 million daily. In this article, Neil Patel offers a crash course on how to get started with Trello and the multiple facets of this wonderful flexible tool that you can use for various tasks.
Digital marketing is occupying a key role in the overall marketing strategy of businesses. Boasting of several advantages such as reaching a wider target as well as a segmented one, digital marketing is, however, profitable only if it is properly set up. Here are five key elements to include at any cost:
– Be reliable by offering quality content
– Create your own fresh content
– Keep an editorial calendar for workflow management
– Distribute the content, while adapting them to the platforms
– Measure effectiveness
Take suggestions from your audience and you will recurrently optimize your conversion chances. This is the keynote of Content Marketing. And although the strategy evolves year after year, it is important that you adopt some good practices to ensure the success of your strategy.
– Plan your content marketing strategy in detail
– Customize your content to the maximum
– Establish and maintain your online and offline network
– List the email addresses of your readers as much as possible
Content Marketing is vital to the success of any business nowadays. 75 percent of companies are investing more in Content Marketing as they understand that this end-user-focused strategy is paying off well. Content marketing adds value to your brand and this is the main reason why it works. To produce impactful content, bear these four points in mind:
– Your messaging should include safety, belonging and mattering
– Use meta-programs
– Focus on the radio station What’s In It For Me
– Use curiosity, urgency, relevance, value and emotion
Content Marketing is vital for the good performance of businesses. However, there are three common mistakes that companies make:
– All your content must not be about your company. Instead, talk about your customers’ problems and needs, and solutions you can bring. Remember that customers do not care about you, they care about themselves.
– Content Marketing is a long-term job. So do not expect wondrous results overnight.
– Counting the number of followers on networks or visits on your website is not enough. Look at conversions, at the number of leads generated and the number of sales.
Many businesses are already overwhelmed with day-to-day running. Even if you may set an attractive Content Marketing plan, it will be of no use if it is not properly executed. You may then consider outsourcing this strategy. Here are some tips to take into consideration:
– Outsourcing will mobilize your Content Marketing strategy rapidly
– You will save money by not having to recruit permanent staff for content
– Plan a budget and evaluate your priorities before outsourcing
– Make your goals clear to define on what to focus your content strategy
When you are starting a business, it is not always easy to focus on all the fundamentals. However, it is critical to boost the SEO of your website as driving traffic is vital for the success of your business. And you should be constantly up-to-date with it as Google usually changes the rules of the game and competitors are always lurking.
– Choose titles and meta-description that are unique to each page and that contain keywords.
– Create simple URLS that are optimized with the keyword of the page. Separate keywords with hyphens.
– Make your site mobile-friendly.
Note : The rest of this article has been translated automatically. Click here to read the translation or read the original article.
Content Marketing has become a pivotal strategy adopted by businesses. However, just creating content itself will not attract mass visitors or clients. For it to be impactful it has to be positioned wisely and this is where SEO plays a major role. There are certain key features to be considered:
– Your content should be around 2,400 words to be positioned in Google’s first pages
– Use subtitles and cite sources to increase credibility
– Promote content and optimize meta tags
Beyond the multiple facets of digital marketing, SEO still has its importance. Remember to focus on editorial techniques optimized for SEO to make your strategy even more effective. Here are the golden rules for an SEO editor:
– Choose strong keywords to better reference your content
– Carry positive messages with every post
– Adapt the tone and language of your posts to the knowledge of your audience
– Always place your keywords at the beginning of the heading
– Adopt the model of the inverted pyramid
– Do not neglect the call-to-action
Trust is a key element in developing brand loyalty for businesses. It has been proven that consumers are more ready to purchase products or services if other people share positive feedback about the products. Influencer Marketing can consequently have a deep impact as it naturally fits on social media platforms where most consumers are present, and can expand your reach. In itself, Influencer Marketing combines various forms of effective advertising. Influencer Marketing equally helps by:
– Yielding a high return on investment
– Boosting SEO
– Identifying relevant leads and markets
Gone is the time of one-way advertising. Today, think about creating content by involving consumers of your brand and influencers related to your industry. Co-creation will certainly gain momentum in the coming years. To create the right impact, think about the following key features:
– Involve renowned influencers, renowned in your audience and who can contribute to your reputation
– Share your message to a denser audience
– Be responsive to your audience
– Establish a lasting relationship with your consumers
– Boost your Return on Investment
Publishers and advertisers are betting largely on native advertising as an efficient marketing strategy. Being the third most popular tactic, native advertising can be highly successful to promote a brand if the following key points are taken into consideration:
– Hit hard with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
– Aim large audiences rather than niche markets
– Clear labeling avoids consumers’ deception
– Brand your ad as a story instead of making it look like a TV commercial
– Use appropriate channels to reach targeted audience
– Venture into mobile messaging
Brands are innovating by devising new means to reach their target audience. The latest marketing trend is to co-create with your fans or clients. This strategy has outrun traditional marketing methods and advertising. One of the best examples is LEGO that started collaborating with fans. Co-creation presents numerous advantages such as:
– Creative ideas
– Product innovation
– Stronger customer engagement over long term
– Real solutions to challenges
– More transparency and advertising options
– User-generated content leading to increase in sales
– Increase in Return on Investment
It is true to say that content possesses the messages you wish to pass on. However, if you fail to grasp the fundamentals of these messages, you are also going to fail to create the influence with your targeted audience that leads to sales. Here is what you need to bear in mind:
– Don’t compare yourself with your geographic neighbors as social media has pushed expectations on a worldwide level
– Remember that your prospects are looking for guidance to become their best selves
– People trust people like themselves and not representatives of traditional power centers
Doing business is becoming easier with all the tools available nowadays:
– SeoPult is an automated system for reaching targeted audience
– InvoiceBox is a complex solution that accepts almost all kinds of payments
– Use SCIM as your administrative platform.
– Use Nozbe for task management. With this cross-platform bearing a user-friendly interface and possibility to integrate with other services, you can manage hundreds of tasks without the least worry.
– Use Track It, a convenient service for tracking postal items
– OneBox CRM is a software package allowing management of large systems
Corporate training rhymes with giving out relevant, fresh and accessible information. To meet this end, it can be highly beneficial to adopt a content curation strategy. If used wisely, content curation, which is a continuous exercise to find and filter relevant content, can present several advantages both for businesses and learners. It allows you to:
– Gather and organize all resources available on a unique platform
– Ensures that only the highest quality content is offered
– Motivates staff
– Promotes continuous learning
– Provides personalized feedback
Native advertising requires core competence. According to a study carried out by Boston Consulting Group in 2015, 60 percent of Americans do not trust traditional ads while 96 percent stated that they are ready to trust a brand if they are told about facts or related stories and ideas without feeling that they are being pushed to buy something.
– Be customer-centric
– Think what content works best for your targeted audience
– Think like a reader
According to a study carried out by the Promotion Marketing Association (PMA), sampling has managed to position itself as one of the most effective B2B strategies. Sampling consists in distributing or demonstrating tests of free promotional products and it has thus become an impactful and effective marketing strategy to attract new customers and present new products as well. Here are some main reasons why you should adopt it:
– 62 percent of consumers consider that sampling helps them in choosing a product
– Brands stand out from competitors
– It allows brands to target audience more directly
An efficient content marketing strategy can cut across various levels. As it can target audiences, customers, and potential clients, it may also reach your current employees and future candidates that you wish to recruit. To help your marketing team merge seamlessly with the HR department, follow these rules:
– Adopt new technologies and platforms like Kajabi and Udemy for Business to give your staff the chance to showcase their expertise
– Humanize your brand through video testimonies of current employees
– Get the marketing and HR team bring ideas together that can then be broadcasted on videos
Influencer Marketing can be extremely profitable. In fact, if properly applied, it can trigger a ten-time increase in conversion rates and can hook 37 percent more than traditional strategies. If you plan to adopt Influencer Marketing, stick to the following guidelines:
– Do not underfund your Influencer Marketing
– Understand that B2B Influencer Marketing is different from B2C
– Consider lower funnel goals as well
– You are at loss if you do not invest in Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing