5 Valuable Tips for Hashtag Marketing
Hashtags are used all the time, especially on Twitter and Instagram. They are also used on Google , Pinterest, and Facebook. Used properly, they increase the organic reach of your posts, help you reach your targeted audience more easily, and help you boost your business.
Use accurate and relevant hashtags
Create branded hashtags
Use hashtags to join the trending topics
Raise awareness about a certain topic with hashtags
Build a community around a hashtag
The greatest danger that advertising has for children is that they do not see it with criteria
Some good reasons to put yourself in content marketing
Content marketing has been on the rise for a few years. If your business is not there yet, it might be time to think seriously about it. Here are some good reasons to take the plunge:
– Optimize the SEO of your brand on search engines
– Set yourself as a reference in your field
– Your customers will have a good reason to regularly visit your site or your blog
– No need to inject too much budget to share your content on social networks and generate more audience!
13/12/2017 – 793 entries
Having a content marketing strategy is a great thing. But have you thought about organizing your curation process? This allows you to value your platform by giving more credit to your content and diversifying it, by weaving a network, and by sharing different points of view. Here’s how to do it:
– List the sources that you consider reliable
– Remember the golden rule: take in, but do not copy
– Select meticulously the platforms on which you share the contents of the curation
– Vary the contents you propose
– Do not forget to analyze the results
SpidWit: The smart application that filters the web and facilitates the work of content managers in SMEs
Content marketing for small businesses
When small businesses start to market content, the impact is not the same as that enjoyed by larger brands. This is particularly related to the more limited budget available to them, and the lack of experience and skills in the field of content creation. As a result, when a small business uses content marketing, its strategy must have moderate objectives. At this stage, the goal is indeed to strengthen its network and take its first steps in content planning.
Content Marketing: Most brands are going in the wrong direction
Many brands are finding that their content marketing strategy is not producing the desired results. Of 94% of companies that use this method, in reality, only 9% say that they are satisfied with the outcome. What are the causes?
– A strategy that is too superficial or nonexistent
– Too little time is given to content planning
– Content is not engaging and not promoted enough
– Expectations are way too high
Content and ROI should go hand in hand in the Health Industry
(Content Marketing Institute) 70% of content produced is not used
(Impulse Creative) Companies that blog once a month generate 70% more leads than those who do not
Neil Patel’s nine tools to promote content and boost blog traffic
Tools for proper content curation
According to research conducted by Charles Jennings, only 10% of what we learn is covered through formal learning. The rest comes through people finding relevant content through different sources. To find content and to pull all the information sources together, you can use a range of different tools:
Create Google Alerts for key terms e.g. competitor names
Monitor RSS feeds from key industry blogs and publications using an RSS Reader
Set up feeds for information to migrate to an aggregation tool such as Zite, Feedly or Flipboard.
Do a daily check of the recommended websites
Create a Twitter List that includes the influencers in the industry who are recommended by the team. Monitor their stream or hashtags for relevant content (bearing in mind they might Tweet on anything, not just their professional topics)
5 ideas to make your content stand out from that of your competitors
How can you make your prospects and customers be loyal to your content rather than to those of your competitors? This is the headache of 76% of companies that own a blog. Write down these five points and share them with your content managers to better retain your readers.
– Do not hesitate to use bulleted lists in your articles
– Customize the URLs of your articles by shortening them; did you know that the links containing on average 50 characters were the best referenced?
– Do not skimp on visual content
– Submit, from time to time, a little more elaborate and lengthier content
– Use a font of a quite large size: 15.8 on average to optimize the SEO of your content
85% of Australian content marketers affirm they are concentrating more on building audiences
The three pillars of content marketing
An effective content marketing strategy rests on three pillars: audience, content, and statistics.
– The audience: Once you have identified it, you just have to adapt your content so that the message is carried efficiently.
– The content: remember that the audience appreciates the change. So, you can vary your content with text, video, computer graphics, etc. Stay tuned to your customer needs and offer fresh content regularly.
– Statistics: In fact, it is more generally the data relating to your audience that interests you. They come close to the loop and are essential for effective adjustments in your strategy.
Content marketing tips for the hotel industry
Content marketing is more and more a necessity, and the hotel industry is not left out. Here are some ideas for implementing an effective strategy for your brand, if you work in the tourist accommodation industry.
– Refine your brand image before developing your strategy. This will better define the guideline for your content
– Build a community around your sign to stand out
– Do not hesitate to share your most original testimonials: your establishment has hosted a star or achieved a feat? Share your enthusiasm on your blog!
71% of marketing managers say they have to create 10 times more content to broadcast on their various communication channels
Double your conversion rate with effective content
Your content is effective, but it could generate twice as much conversion if they were designed on a much simpler pattern. Here are the goals you need to keep in focus to achieve this success.
– In the discovery phase, your goal is to sensitize consumers about your brand, educate them and prepare them for the next step
– In the phase of consideration, target customers who are not yet accustomed to your brand; they will talk to you about your solution that can respond to their own needs
– Finally, during the conversion phase, your mission is to convince customers that your products and services are appropriate
Two types of content have won the trust of consumers
Sites and blogs specializing in digital marketing often highlight the fact that videos are content highly appreciated by consumers. If this is the format that seems to be the most practical, two other types of content have also gained the trust of users. This is a side of the contributions of other users and customers of the brand and, on the other hand, comments written by experts in their field. It is indeed the most relevant content to get an idea of a product, a service or a brand in its entirety.
65% of B2B marketers believe their content marketing strategy is more effective this year compared to last year
Targeted content within the reach of brands
Brands begin to measure the potential of the targeted content. Indeed, consumers are less and less receptive to ordinary advertising. At the same time, retailers are now turning to content such as blog articles, webinars, podcasts, but also new marketing products like native advertising. In addition to these formats, the development of artificial intelligence and technological innovations, in general, may allow a better targeting of the audience. The tools are becoming more sophisticated and within the reach of brands, who are interested in the possibilities open to them.
What limitations do bloggers face?
Bloggers and content writers for business blogs all face a number of limitations. This is particularly the case when it comes to highlighting a particular brand, product and/or service.
– A blog editor then focuses on many elements rather than just one
– He must master technical terms while moving from one theme to another if he contributes to several blogs
– It is sometimes necessary to combine information from several sources, which does not always produce an optimal result
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland launches a content marketing strategy
Linda Formichelli, co-founder of Renegade Writer Press: “The presence of recipients disinterested in your content in your mailing list can affect your business”
Five things to consider for your influence marketing budget
Budgeting an influencer marketing strategy or campaign requires a lot of thought. Indeed, the return on investment will only be better if you allocate necessary time for defining certain steps.
– Define and understand the purpose of the influence marketing campaign: the scope of objectives can have an impact on the budget
– Analyze the audience of your influencer to better anticipate the budget to predict
– Analyze the content produced by the influencer: do they justify the asking price?
– If you want exclusivity for collaboration with an influencer, expect the price to be higher
How to plan the contents of your brand
Not having a plan is to direct your content marketing strategy towards failure. It is indeed essential to plan your content. Here’s how to do it in five steps.
– Set yourself a goal, the one that will hatch your plan
– Define your target precisely
– Create a calendar in which you will plan all the editorial part of your strategy
– Produce and publish your content, paying attention to it being broadcast on the appropriate channels
– Make adjustments where necessary
The storytelling platform Playbuzz raises $ 35 million as funds to extend its branded content to the world
As part of its content marketing strategies, the pharmaceutical industry must take account of restrictions that may affect certain topics
UK digital agency Delete unveils branded content campaign in partnership with Movember and WeTransfer
Walmart Canada launches branded content with Upstairs Amy, a series released on YouTube
Tips to write less and yet generate more traffic
If a HubSpot study proves that companies with more than 16 publications per month generate 3.5 times more traffic than those that post only 0 to 4 over the same period, identical support is not necessary at all times. On the contrary, here are some solutions:
– Put yourself in video content
– Customize the legend of your publications on social networks
– Try the influence marketing
– Set a budget for sponsored publications
– Be sure to make relevant and high-value statements when commenting on content published by third parties
What are the effects of quality storytelling?
Not only does storytelling add a message to a commercial message, it also adds a little plus to the product, service or brand being promoted. Indeed, quality storytelling makes it possible to stand out from all the more common strategies, and thus to attract the consumer, to hold his attention and to mark his spirit. For this, it is essential to take the time to work the scenario and to target the emotions of the audience.
(Content Marketing Institute) Sales managers underestimate the value of content marketing as a mere project
(Linqia) 86% of sales managers have included influence marketing in their content marketing strategy
What is hyper-personalized content marketing?
Custom marketing gives another dimension to your strategy. Indeed, this is a more humane approach despite all the technological advances and provides some level of satisfaction to the target. The new era of marketing is such that campaigns are hyper-personalized. This consists of several additional adjustments. Beginners may recourse to the following guidelines to adjust their strategy:
– Personalized invitations to events, seminars, and other training sessions
– Quotes and financial offers
– Titles of personalized documents
Content marketing and education are one
Guy Kawasaki, an expert in content marketing, argues that content marketing and education are closely linked. According to him, content not only provides more information to consumers but also allows them to be educated to a brand and to make them aware of products and services explicitly. Thus, while advertising is entertaining when delivering a message, content marketing has a more serious purpose, which is important to understand for a successful content marketing strategy.
Joe Pulizzi: “For content marketing to work, it’s important to distinguish it from advertising and produce content on long term”
12% of B2B business leaders still do not have a content marketing strategy but plan to adopt one within the next 12 months
65% of companies do not believe in the potential of content marketing
Effective content involves a journalistic approach
As part of a content marketing strategy, any creator has every interest in searching carefully around the brand on which he works. Indeed, if the contents produced have a strong commercial scope, it is important to master the pen as well as the communication processes as the journalists do.
– Federate a network within the company and learn how to get relevant news for the target and the audience
– The reporter reports facts, the content marketer reports examples of the work done
– If you need training, do not hesitate to call on communication coaches, specialized in journalism
Some mistakes to avoid in B2B content marketing
The creators of freelance content are numerous to make mistakes whose consequences are more or less important. This is particularly the case when it comes to creating content as part of a client company’s strategy. Here are the most common mistakes to avoid as much as possible:
– Quote the competitors of the client company
– Do not adopt the tone of the client company
– Ignore the targeted audience for each client individually
– Do a little too much from a marketing point of view
– Do not optimize content for SEO
Adidas launches Gameplan A, a content platform exposing the culture of the brand
(DailyMail) 69% of brands are planning to invest more in content marketing very soon
How a small content marketing team can win big
It’s not size that matters! There is no need for a company to set up a team that is too large in relation to its budget and objectives. Indeed, a small team can completely carry out a strategy of content marketing. For this:
– Focus on the quality of your content
– Go for a reputable platform and do not forget to mention it to the content managers who will work with you: you will be able to work with professionals at ease and effective on your platform
– Publish regularly and above all, plan your content
– Delegate specific tasks: curation to a part of the team, production and follow-up to two other parties, etc.
5 steps to produce excellent content
Creating excellent content demands a lot of reflection, the greatest attention, and constant adjustments. Here is the magic formula to produce excellent content in five steps:
– Identify your audience and develop your personas according to your deductions
– View and plan your content
– Create your content
– Broadcast your content and promote it through various channels: email, blog, social networks, SEO, etc
– Analyze the results and adjust your strategy according to the figures obtained
2017 B2B Content Marketing Trends: 39% of companies increased their investment in content marketing
Neil Patel: Content marketing costs 62% lower than traditional marketing and it multiplies the number of leads by three
How to properly manage your content marketing strategy?
To be successful, your content marketing strategy should be well managed. Here are some guidelines to help you move in that direction.
– Adopt three key principles: creation, dissemination, and sharing of content
– Observe the KPIs to better adapt your strategy
– Enquire about the appropriate content types for your target audience and sphere of activity
– Do not neglect the potential of curating existing content and that produced by your team as well
Content Curation: Frequent mistakes that need to be corrected quickly
Processes for content curation often come with their share of frequent or even systematic errors. Some are benign while others may have more important consequences over the long term. These are:
– Sharing the same content too often
– Tackling too many subjects, and thus risking losing the interest of your audience
– Recovering low-quality content and not improving it before proposing it
– Minimizing the potential of sharing curated content on social networks
The right approach to tourism marketing
Producing content as part of a tourist activity is quite particular. In addition, the approach is different. These key points will help professionals in the tourism sector to better adapt your strategy of marketing of content:
– Prefer the quality of the content, not the quantity. A downloadable guide will be much more appreciated than a long blog post to read in online mode
– Broadcast your content to the maximum, by any means possible: email, newsletter, blog, social networks, etc.
– Set realistic goals
– Make sure to segment your data in order to better analyze it and to take concrete and coherent actions
Content marketing email still matters
Email always has its place in content marketing strategies. In the midst of B2C, its use increased by 106% in the space of two years, namely because of the following reasons:
– The mailbox is consulted daily by 90% of consumers, according to McKinsey
– Combined with other channels, content marketing email can prove very effective than social media
– There are several ways to optimize the effectiveness of the emailing part of your content marketing strategy
The podcast at the top of content marketing strategies
The potential of the podcast finally seems to be recognized. Integrated into a content marketing strategy, this type of content offers many advantages at several levels:
– The podcast is easier to produce and requires less time than searching for and soliciting a guest blogger
– It makes it possible to reach a larger audience because of its accessibility
– It is possible to make a blog article from the transcript of the podcast
Essential elements for your editorial planning
Content marketing relies on well-established editorial planning. Planning also needs to be tailored to a number of criteria. The following three elements will allow you to have better control over the management of your content:
– Analyze the time spent on each type of content in order to fine-tune your planning and each element of the team is mobilized on the right mission
– Make it a point of honor to plan publications on a regular basis
– Define tasks and assign them intelligently so that you can move forward smoothly
(SmartInsights ranking) Content marketing is the best strategy, with 20.3 percent efficiency
8 out of 10 people forget branded content they consulted after three days
75 percent of the leads generated by HubSpot come from the content produced by the brand
Social media marketing comes with its load of mistakes not to commit
Despite the various benefits offered by social networks, brands have every interest in paying attention to their actions on Facebook, Twitter, and other networks. These few mistakes can be detrimental to your business.
– Register your brand on all social networks, even those that do not concern your target
– Lack of creativity and do not step back from the strategies that inspire you
– Neglect the training of your employees to the use of social networks
– Underestimate the potential of video content
The skills needed to produce impactful content
As part of a content marketing strategy, a brand has a vested interest in partnering with the best profiles. Indeed, a content marketer is not simply one who proclaims to be so; and marketing skills are essential.
– A creator of content comfortable with visual content, will stand out easily
– He will Keep a sense of detail and constantly optimize product content
– A content marketing specialist can motivate teams to improve and produce content at regular intervals
(Content Marketing Institute) 70 percent of content produced remains unused
(SnapApp) 70 percent of marketers are not confident about their Content Marketing strategy
Avoid sacrificing intention for attention to optimize your Content Marketing strategy
Content Marketing trends for 2018
The Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs unveiled their report on content marketing and its spinoffs in 2017. While just three months before the end of the year, here are some key elements for 2018.
– A change in the distribution of roles for the proper functioning of the strategy
– The importance of IoT for the dissemination of content
– The mix of advertising content on social networks
– A better-documented strategy
– Live streaming
HubSpot presents the future of content marketing
At the Dmexco, a major European conference for digital marketing, HubSpot presented its new study about the future of content marketing, highlighting the current trends as well as the wishes of consumers. The following key points emerged.
– The brand website will remain the first reference for the consumer
– Facebook ranks second with 89% of consumers registered on Mark Zuckerberg’s social network
– Instant messaging applications will be more and more integrated into the customer relationship
Improving brand advocacy is the biggest goal of influencer marketing campaigns
BBC Advertising launches branded content series with partner Brand Hong Kong
70 percent of consumers prefer to discover the products of a brand through its content
Essential qualities of good content creator
Content marketing no longer has any secrets for anyone. Indeed, the method is perfectly documented and the information is very accessible on the Web. Yet, the ideal content creator has some essential qualities. If it has the following assets, make it your ally!
– It is an accessible person open to dialogue
– He takes risks and knows in what direction to go to make operations grow
– Demonstrates curiosity and creativity
– He knows his field and constantly updates his knowledge
How to target audience in the cannabis market?
Optimizing the referencing of your company in the cannabis market can be a real challenge. How to generate more audience on social networks?
– In such a market, Twitter is the social network best suited to reach your target
– Make curation on your previous contents and improve them before proposing them again
– Look after your content from an aesthetic point of view
– Adapt the formats of your content according to each platform used
Out of 89 percent of marketing professionals who use content marketing only 37 percent has well documented strategies
Brazil: 71 percent of companies have adopted content marketing
Digital marketing: these trends are on the horizon
The year 2017 has not yet come to an end. We are already thinking about the trends for 2018. Because digital marketing is advancing at an impressive rate, it is important to monitor what is looming on the horizon.
– Priority to the balance between generalists and specialists in brands, products and services
– The brands will try to find better means of raising awareness and retention through social marketing
– More attention will be given to the psychology and sensitivity of consumers for video marketing campaigns
Boost the effectiveness of your blog and increase your audience
The goal of your marketing strategy is to give more visibility to your brand and build a strong audience. How to boost the effectiveness of your blog and reach more people?
– Rest your strategy on a regular editorial plan
– Let your creativity speak by offering original content
– Interact with your audience and personalize your content to the maximum
– Find the balance between current and timeless content
– Use the famous call to action to engage your audience
Quality and diffusion are equally important to define the success of a content marketing strategy
MuzeRoom: The ultimate platform for curation of music content
Boost sales from your e-commerce platform
– Arrange your site in order to orient the user towards the purchase of a product
– Pay attention to the weight of your multimedia contents, these can make your site particularly slow, which does not appreciate the users of e-commerce sites
– Customize the questions on your order form
– Create useful and informative contents for your prospects in order to retain them and optimize the referencing of your site
Developing relevant content can make your faithful allies your spokespersons
Creating relevant content and sharing it just as smartly can enable you to maximize your content marketing strategy. In fact, once you produce quality content pieces and broadcast them in the right way, you just have to see that loyal promoters do the rest. These promoters belong to several categories: the employees of your brand, your customers loyal to your commercial actions or the quality of your service, as well as your subscribers.
Can bad buzz make you good publicity?
Some brands have gained popularity following an awkward action relayed on social networks. This is called bad buzz, jokes, speeches and bad taste advertisements that end up conveying a bad image of a brand while continuing to make it known. Nevertheless, this momentum of visibility can also have negative repercussions over the long term. Indeed, your brand image will remain impacted for a while, which can affect the finances of your business. You will no doubt have to incur costs for a communication strategy to remedy the bad buzz.
How to start your first content marketing campaign?
There is a first time at all. Even to content marketing campaigns. If you are hesitating to take the plunge while you have all the cards for a successful operation, maybe you are missing some key points in the organization. Here are the first steps after setting your goals.
– Create an editorial plan to structure your publications
– Identify the most appropriate content for your platform and channels: blog posts, infographics, podcasts, videos, etc.
– Define the format and format of each content for which publication is planned
– Develop, publish and distribute your content
– Analyze the results generated by your content and adapt your strategy accordingly
Content marketing: 45 percent of business leaders are not adequately exploiting technologies at their disposal
Have you ever thought of lightening your content marketing strategy?
Certainly, a content marketing strategy must be well thought out to impress, convince and retain your prospects and customers. However, be careful not to overdo things. Here are a few ways to lighten your strategy to make it more fluid.
– Prepare your content in advance and plan their publication by logically spacing them
– Dedicate some of your time to responding to your subscribers’ requests and suggestions
– Highlight your expertise: if you do not master a domain, you can cure content and relay it on your channels, but concentrate on your know-how
An Indian takeaway restaurant embraces content marketing
Content marketing did not take long to germinate the most innovative ideas in India. A take-away restaurant, FreshMenu, has just launched a new magazine called Food For Thought. The objective: to introduce the culinary trends of the world to readers and consumers.
– FreshMenu.com CMO, Aparna Mahesh, believes that traditional marketing is not entirely compatible with the strategy of the brand
– With this magazine, FreshMenu aims to target and generate new customers
– This concept will also allow the restaurant to better interact with its customers, and to enrich its address book
Ebm-papst wins best content marketing award with industry-customer magazine
(Content Marketing Institute) 46% of the marketers are eagerly using interactive content
In the UK, agencies will opt for branded content for Christmas holidays
British communication agencies seem to have made their decision. For almost 43% of them, branded content will be the most effective commercial techniques for the holiday season this Christmas.
– Brand Content multiplies the means of creating commitment towards consumers
– It is important to start an awareness campaign around the brand in September, for a better dissemination of the branded content in December
Content marketing is a card to play for wedding planners
What exactly does a wedding planner do? This is the question many consumers are asking. To give more visibility to your business and to highlight the need for your service when organizing a wedding, content marketing can be of great help to you.
– Thanks to content marketing, your brand can become a reference in information concerning the universe of marriage
– Offer original content to show your creativity
– Boost the SEO of your website
Austria wins gold and silver at the Berlin Best of Content Marketing Awards
Marketers are committing to custom content by taking cues from Hollywood
The healthcare industry is lagging behind in content marketing
Although content marketing has gained most sectors of activity, the healthcare industry seems to have a delay. In addition, it appears that health professionals are becoming less and less interested in the possibilities offered by the Internet to gain popularity. Webinars, case studies, white papers, podcasts and others do not attract much interest according to a study conducted by RBN Public Relations. Moreover, their presence on social networks is particularly weak. Does Singing Dentist, the American dentist who has fun to take all the hits to sensitize dental care on the Web, has an avant-garde spirit in this case?
Content and branding marketing make the perfect chords
Content marketing can help you maintain and perfect your brand image. Here are some reasons, as reported by a computer graphics signed Skilled.
– Blogs are the fifth most reliable source of information according to Internet users
– 62% of companies say that videos contribute to the increase in organic traffic on their channels
– When the subject of your email contains the video word, the opening rate increases by 19%
– Content consumption on Facebook increased by 57% in two years
Content Marketing strategies are still lagging behind to implement VR
Branded content: Lidl innovates with its TrolleyCam campaign
These marketing-oriented settings that should be included in your blog
Your blog belongs to a sign or an influencer, if the purpose is to generate audience and, incidentally, prospects. In this case, it is important to take into account a number of codes imposed by marketing.
– Include tweets or a share button on Twitter to encourage conversation around the topic
– Air content with lists and computer graphics, your blog will be more appreciated
– If your content comes from or has been inspired by another source, it is recommended to quote it or to suggest a link to the original content
Content Marketing: Why most brands are going the wrong way
Many companies find that their content marketing strategy does not generate the expected results. Of the 94% of companies that employ this method, in reality, very few are satisfied, that is, only 9%. What are the causes?
– A too superficial or non-existent strategy
– Too little time for content planning
– Content is not engaging and not sufficiently promoted
– Expectations are too high
(Bloofusion) New case study on cooperative Content Marketing and Content Seeding
Airbnb launches a paid magazine available in print and digital formats
Content marketing strategies need to be further improved
A content marketing strategy does not necessarily mean producing an excessive amount of content for little quality.
– Consumers are fond of new content, but it is important that they are of quality
– The content must also be based on concrete analysis and actions
– The content must be able to be reused, re-adapted from another perspective
– It is important to plan for the long term and not for the immediate
Fatal mistakes to your content marketing strategy
There are some mistakes that we are fully aware of, but we are committing all the same considering that these are risks to be taken to make a project grow. In the content marketing community, there are three mistakes not to commit at any cost.
– Do not focus on a single social network for the dissemination of your content and communication with your target audience
– Avoid too promotional content: prefer to advise and inform your target so that it discovers your brand and is convinced by your proximity
– Do not wait for everything to happen: analyze and react accordingly!
Condé Nast ditches E-commerce to focus on content, curation and trend-spotting
These things about marketing that one learns from experience
Sometimes 10 or even 20 years of experience are not enough to be an expert in marketing, for the simple reason that this is a constantly evolving field. Here are some things you may not have known about, and what to expect in the marketing field.
– Form your network according to the impact it can have on your business
– Statistics are the data that most interest your economic partners
– Your products and services must be solutions to the problems of customers
– Content marketing and inbound marketing are the perfect combination to encourage your customers to consume your products
The important steps towards successful Content Marketing
A content marketing strategy is based on essential elements. Your goal is to develop objective content and convert readers into prospects and then into customers. To achieve this, here are some crucial steps:
– Set a clear goal to build your audience
– Dedicate teams at each stage of the content cycle
– Adapt your methods to market requirements and trends around content marketing
Kiwi Kids: Safe, engaging and locally curated online home for children
How to sharpen your content marketing strategy
88% of marketers have adopted content marketing as a powerful and principal tool. This strategy helps brands rank amongst the best on Google if applied successfully.
– Produce content between 2,000 to 2,500 words to increase the chance of being ranked higher on SEO results.
– Use a storytelling approach rather than a pedagogical one.
– Propose a product or service indirectly to avoid making it look like an advertisement.
– Share your content on popular sites and networks.
Why healthcare professionals should rely on content curation
In this digitalized era, it is impossible for most businesses to stay afloat without being present on social platforms. Social media presents the same opportunities for healthcare professionals. The latter can use it as a powerful tool to reach out to more potential patients and readers. Consequently, content curation should not be ignored by healthcare professionals.
– Content curation allows the sharing of multiple opinions on a subject, contrary to content creation that offers a single point of view.
– A large percentage of adults turn to the Internet to find health information. So, by offering relevant content, healthcare professionals may tap into the huge number of readers and potential patients.
Podcasting is the new trend to boost your content marketing efforts
Marketing lessons from Wimbledon
Wimbledon has always been famous for its tradition. Today, there is a shift in its marketing strategy as it tries to stay relevant to Gen Z. This decision was to urge younger generations to watch Wimbledon but don’t necessarily do it on TV.
– Wimbledon now has a Snapchat-like feature to its app, partners with Apple TV and an AI assistant available on the long-term partner IBM app.
– These consumer-first measures led to a significant increase in social numbers
Content curation can be used as a tool for Learning and Development strategies
Employees find it difficult to learn. According to a study carried out by Deloitte, too much content available today makes it tricky for them to choose the valuable ones. This is why content curation should be seen as a key tool for Learning and Development strategies in an organization.
– To adopt it, let employees rate the content based on relevance, and add social features to make it easily shareable.
– Create a curated Resources page with links towards valuable content. Else, you may turn your course into a portal with a database of curated content, based on subject, job responsibilities and department.
Content Marketing: How to meet the expectations of your audience
Jolie Miller: Content that misses the mark is usually failing to connect meaningfully with its audience
The art of pre-suasion in content marketing
Tactful strategies may be used to entice clients even before they sniff it. Communicators may indirectly push recipients to agree with an idea even before they experience it. This is called the art of “pre-suasion” that happens at a very advanced stage of persuasion in a very discreet manner.
– Make messages personal and self-relevant
– Create a mysterious scenario to hook potential clients
– Use languages to manage the audience’s mental associations to the message
The content marketing strategy of the British Library
The British Library might be the largest content marketing organization in the world. It has over 150 million items that have to be constantly brought to life by a small marketing team of 30 employees.
– Despite the million plus visitors yearly, the institution’s main aim is to expand reach both into the library and online. For this, it is crucial to keep growing the amount of accessible content.
– The British Library generates revenues by selling tickets through readers who buy books, gift shop items and donations.
– The institution has a strong SEO plan and digital structure, reaches audiences by finding a role they can bring to people’s lives and its staff work as community teams.
(Smart Insights) Content Marketing represents 22 percent of a company’s activities to connect with its audience
What brands should learn from Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones has become a global phenomenon. The series can be used to have a greater understanding of the impact of social networks today, the facets of power and issues of leadership amongst others. But most of all, Game of Thrones is a perfect example of successful storytelling that brands and companies should consider.
– It is important to control narration to manage who knows what and how.
– Reluctant ones need to be convinced.
– If you are changing your market, come up with a solid story to explain why.
– Make your content powerful to convince audiences.
Content Marketing: How to give your real estate business a new face
Real estate agents need to stand out from the crowd. The landscape is synonymous to a battlefield today, with the high level of competition and challenges. To stay afloat and demarcate yourself successfully, you should consider applying content marketing strategies.
– Use social media instead of old-school strategies as digital marketing has become more powerful.
– Own the domain and the website because, if your content strategy is carried out correctly, you might sell the domain for big figures once you retire.
– Do not forget SEO and to produce hyper-targeted and original content.
Available content is like a low-hanging fruit and only needs to be updated
Content Marketing lessons to learn from The Simpsons
The Simpsons offers more than 600 episodes already, all brilliantly sewn together with communications tact. There are definitely some content marketing lessons that the characters and the animated series itself offer.
– It is crucial to balance sarcasm with compassion.
– Think about tackling social issues broadly.
– Your content should be massively educational, enlightening or entertaining.
– Don’t let your content linger until it sours. Retire at the top of your game.
(Canadian company Unbounce) Marketing has to be pulled out of mediocrity
At the RD Summit in São Paulo on 5th July 2017, Gardner, the co-founder of the Canadian company Unbounce, stated that marketing has to be revamped and pulled out of mediocrity. He is of view that sophisticated strategies of content, interaction, design and psychology should be adopted.
– According to a survey by Rock Content designating the trends of content marketing in 2017, 3650 Brazilian professionals, representing 71% of companies, have integrated content marketing strategies.
– The study equally pinpointed that content marketing strategy brings 3.2 times more potential clients.
More than half marketers consider video as the content format with the best return on investment
Staff shortage triggers lack of quality and regular content amidst businesses
Five key elements to make your content marketing strategy successful
How do you know that the content you are producing is really effective? How to you know that it is triggering the right impact? Here are 5 tips to keep in mind.
– Your main goal should be to increase traffic to your website
– Understand your customer’s journey to produce the right content
– Segment your audience by identifying subgroups
– Develop a strategy to serve your audience
– Traffic, engagement and conversion are the key variables you need to follow
Lessons to learn from L’Oreal’s successful influencer marketing campaigns
L’Oréal is a giant when it comes to social reach. The brand has over 27 million followers on Facebook only and is a perfect example of Influencer marketing being really successful. Some of its strategies are worth following:
– Smart segmentation to working with up-and-coming influencers.
– Going Global instead of focusing on a niche market
– Targeting various audiences to expand their reach
– Choosing an Influencer for every audience
Insertion of graphics into the content of a website increases the number of visits by 94 percent
70 percent of users prefer to know a company through its content marketing strategies
Some spectacular yet low-cost tools that will improve your content marketing efforts
Travel: Mistakes to avoid with your content marketing strategy
Many brands realize that their content marketing efforts are failing. If 86% of marketers affirm that their business is creating content, only 25% consider their content is generating fruitful results. The reason behind is that there is a whole set of industry-wide problems that can be avoided.
– Not producing personalized and targeted content, considering mobile users too
– Absence of visual content and call-to-action
– Lack of time and money investment for distribution of content
Understanding the concept of Viral Marketing
Viral Marketing is an Internet-based undercover marketing campaign to trigger word of mouth for a new product or service through unusual or exclusive stories.
– Viral Marketing goes hand in hand with Content Marketing. The logic is simple: without high-quality, original and exclusive content, no campaign will go viral.
– The most impactful formats are electronic memes and cartoons, and social networks remain the favorite channels of distribution
– Endless sales for a product can be achieved when the content shows something totally original, or talks about a product that surpasses in quality the rest of all the others existing ones
Over 200 million people use ad blockers to cut out content that isn’t to their taste
Challenges of Content Marketing in the travel industry
To make their holidays be a smooth as possible, many travelers rely on online travel advice. The travel and tourism industry thus offers great opportunities to create content-bases connections for world explorers. However, it is not just about posting picturesque snapshots and telling stories.
– The industry has enormous challenges as the goal of professional marketers is to, of course, go beyond the content and earn bookings.
– Distribution of content is hard as marketers need to attract and retain in-market clients and not just people fancying in travel.
– Competition is high and Virtual Reality is outrunning traditional ads, weighing heavier on budgets.
– The sales funnel is highly instable and dependent on various factors
Bloggers Houses: Creating creative content marketing in the travel industry
The travel industry is witnessing a revolution with Bloggers Houses in terms of Content Marketing. The idea behind is for bloggers engage in group for temporary accommodation and share the experiences gained in their channels.
– The power of Bloggers Houses is the authenticity of the content because it comes from a personal experience. Many Bloggers Houses create an online buzz as multiple influencers go live simultaneously with their supporters via social media and hashtags
– The travel influencers feeding the site with as much inspiration that generates the best possible content that also urges followers to also book a trip in many cases
89 percent of B2B marketers use content marketing in some form
Ann Handley: Enterprises should focus on quality rather than quantity of content produced
84 percent of marketing managers invest in Content Marketing in the quest for traffic generation
No one has time for your irrelevant information
None of us wants to lose time browsing irrelevant information. As readers or viewers, we are only absorbing information that does have an impact on us. Just marking your presence online is not enough.
– To reach audiences, you have to produce relevant content. Relevance has nothing to do with the interests of your company. Instead, your content should make consumers feel you can provide answers and solutions to their queries and problems.
– Acquire after-sales feedback to improve after-sales experience and adapt your content accordingly. You will consequently gain customer confidence and expand your customer base.
How to use Content Marketing in a non-invasive way
Content allows you to add value to your services or products. It is also a great strategy to show your expertise in your industry. As readers and viewers shun away from promotional material, Content Marketing is an effective tool to reach your target in a non-invasive manner. Consider these points:
– Think about how you can solve one of their problems quickly with your content
– When identifying who your target audience is, find out where they hang out: for example, webinars, document sharing sites, Facebook
Content Marketing strategy: The greatest challenge is to promote your content
Choosing the best types of content for your marketing strategy
(Namics Survey) Only 37 percent of companies communicate topics geared towards their target audience
How to develop an effective Content Marketing strategy
More and more companies are depending on content to reach out to their audience. Content is playing multiple roles not only in ensuring better performance of their business but also in increasing conversion rates. Consider these key points:
– Define your target audience and set the objective of your content to meet its needs to give it value
– Define your unique selling proposition of your business to demarcate yourself from competitors
– Mark your presence on key platforms
How to use Content Marketing to promote your restaurant
Restaurant promotions are more than business listings and distributing coupons everywhere. Today, by adopting innovative marketing strategies, like Content Marketing, you can build a solid and loyal customer base.
– You can adopt the same technique and your “leads” will be potential customers that will become paying customers, and by chance, regular customers.
– You can trigger a sense of exclusivity that customers adore. This can be achieved by offering a limited special late-night menu that is not available during the day.
– Choose Thursday to send out texts or messages as people start planning for the weekend.
Content Marketing has become the most effective strategy to boost sales
(Neil Patel) Offer your best content for free to increase sales by 290 percent
Offer relevant and consumer-oriented content to hook clients
Content Marketing grabs a larger share of companies’ budgets
Content Marketing is on a steady rise. As published in “Marketing Mix Trends 2010-2016”, a study compiled by Target’s Marketing, 80 percent of marketers are investing in Content Marketing strategies as at 2016, and 52 percent of them are even increasing their budget dedicated to this marketing strategy.
– 28 percent of marketers maintained their activities apart from the 52 percent who increased their budget
– Media consumers across the political spectrum are wary of content, especially when the intentions of the sponsors are considered as transparent.
Content Marketing: Tips to reach cruising speed
Writing ability does not guarantee fruitful results in terms of Content Marketing. The challenge is even more daunting as prospects and customers are overwhelmed with content from competitors too. So, this is how to stay ahead of the curve:
– Create brand awareness by giving concrete examples and explaining your own story
– Invest in high quality content as it will boost your ranking on search engines and thus, make it easier for prospects to find you. High quality content will equally boost your credibility, and help convert visitors into readers and readers into leads.
(Content Marketing Institute) 98 percent of marketers have adopted Content Marketing
Content Marketing becomes pivotal as 73 percent of companies focus on original production
85 percent of people trust content generated by other users than brands
Tips from Netflix to grow your business
At the end of 2016, there were 93.8 million of worldwide subscribers for Netflix, the streaming video service. This represents an increase of nearly 20 million compared to the previous year. Netflix has managed to stay ahead of the curve by implementing very tactical strategies:
– It bets on standalone products, shunning traditional marketing
– It created apps for its products, such as Rateme, which allow users to create content with the show’s font
How to create content if you are not a professional marketer
Content is the core of marketing strategies today. Nine out of 10 B2B companies make use of content to target their audience online. Meanwhile, content channels and competitors are proliferating, making it more difficult for non-professionals to keep pace. Learn to make the most of the assets you already have:
– Use the different minds and perspectives that you already have in your company.
– Your staff can also help in amplifying the reach of your content and boosting social engagement.
– Adopt content curation as an easy method to increase content activity without overwhelming your staff.
170 brands embrace the storytellers concept of Content Marketing by Yahoo Singapore
Gabriel Dabi: ?Where traditional marketing is intrusive and worrisome, inbound marketing is reassuring?
(Wes Cherisien) Absence of content creation will lead to the downfall of businesses
Tips from experts to maximize the impact of content marketing strategies
Content is a vital part of your marketing strategy. It helps to convey your message, to grab the interest of targeted audiences and getting them to act. It can boost lead generation and sales, when used strategically. Here are expert tips to help you in your approach:
– Adopt user-generated content to create a series and distribute it on social media. This is guaranteed to help you in expanding your business
– Focus on what your clients are already engaged into to highlight their projects in story form
Follow journalistic strategies to make your content marketing more successful
Content marketing is King. It represents everything you write and publish to conquer customers. To be successful however, the ideal technique is to adopt a journalistic approach to grab the attention of clients and to make them retain your content.
– Always think about your target audience. Your content should be appealing to potential clients
– It is recommended to follow the headlines to get the momentum of events to write about facts to have better ratings
– By presenting accurate facts and interesting information, people can, out of curiosity or other reasons, read your content thoroughly
64 percent of SMEs do not obtain expected results with their Content Marketing strategy
Recent technologies in marketing are not always better or more efficient
Small changes can create a big difference to your Content Marketing strategy
You do not need to do extravagant moves to bring about changes to your Content Marketing strategy. At times, it pays off to adopt basic techniques that can surprisingly uplift your SEO as well as your brand awareness. Follow these tips:
– Avoid posting content just for the sake of posting it
– Don’t forget your target audience. Are you addressing their concerns through your content?
– If you have a difficult time writing impactful content, seek advice from expert in the domain
Quality content is rare but is a must for success
The Internet is flooded with rubbish. Bad articles are overwhelming while high-quality ones are rarer to find. However, this becomes the reason why companies should bet on perfect content as a ladder towards success, and should not opt for cheap deals. To produce high-quality content you should:
– Know your target audience well as writing for the wrong audience is a waste of time
– Hire excellent writers to produce content worth reading
– Produce content that answer customers’ questions and educate them
SpidWit: The smart application that filters the web and facilitates the work of content managers in SMEs
In the United States, 93 percent of B2B companies invest more in content marketing and recognize its effectiveness
The number of Internet users having an aversion towards adverts increased by 842% in 5 years
Content Marketing strategies should be more interactive today
Content marketing is witnessing numerous progressions. If it started as purely text-based web content, today, it has become crucial to produce lightweight and interactive content instead of static content to be passively consumed. This new approach is equally useful to engage your audience’s senses. For content to be more engaging, you should:
– Gamify your content
– Use quizzes, cost calculators and games for differentiation
– Format your content to extract valuable insight from users
Content Marketing: Five popular topics to maximize traffic
Once created, content needs to be promoted forcefully to reach targeted audiences and thus, generate maximum impact. You must bear in mind that people share your content only if it is appealing to them. Neil Patel identifies five core topics bound to retain the attention of audiences:
– Tips to increase productivity are very popular on social media
– Travel tips as journeys trigger fascination
– Fitness topics are becoming more and more popular
– Achieving various goals in life
– Making money
80 percent of American teenagers cannot differentiate between promotional content and journalistic content
How to use Content Marketing to outrun your competitors
The online marketing landscape is becoming more and more ferociously competitive. As the trends are shifting, it does take more than a great product or service for companies to survive. You need to demonstrate uniqueness and how you can improve the lives of your customers. For this end, you need to exploit top-notch content:
– Start by doing research and follow your competitors closely
– Give your brand a clear personality in all transparency
– Urge users to generate content as 93 percent of consumers rely on feedback from other consumers
– Use interactive content to retain attention
How to attract property investors through Content Marketing
Content Marketing is an effective marketing strategy. It is a great tool used in many diverse fields and can be equally effective in property investment. To draw the right property investors through Content Marketing, think about using:
– Pay attention to the hobbies and media consumption habits of your target group
– Use “long tail” keywords relevant to your niche and not used by everyone else
– Fine-tune your writing style
Focus your content marketing to answer clients’ relevant questions
Brands should educate and entertain clients to be successful
Make your branded content memorable to sell
Brands that engage a conversation with clients have better chances to sell, according to a new research carried out by Prezi in partnership with Dr Carmen Simon, a neuroscientist. The research concluded that 80 percent of consumers forget everything about branded content after three days due to irrelevancy, lack of motivation, content overload, distraction and stress. To impact on consumers, brands should adopt a conversational creative.
– Tell the audience something new to make your content memorable
– Video is the most memorable format followed by written articles
Six trending content marketing tips worth adopting right now
Content marketing has become a big part of marketing strategies. However, you may feel a bit stuck on how to proceed with this strategy. In this article, learn about six actionable tips that you can immediately adopt and get going.
– Create video series
– Embrace influencer marketing campaigns
– Publish high-quality content in long format
– Use Snapchat to your advantage
– Merge content team with sales
– Do continue with email marketing
German survey concludes that women are more responsive to Content Marketing than men
Why you should combine PR and Content Marketing for your business
Public Relations (PR) and Content Marketing are two sides of the same coin. Contrary to what many people may think, the advent of social media does not make PR irrelevant. In this article, learn how to combine PR with Content Marketing to head towards success.
– The PR team can guide the Content Marketing team to produce such content that resonates with the latest market trends
– Combining PR and Content helps you send a unified message across various digital platforms
– This combination allows you to place impactful, high-quality and readymade content into the hands of influencers and media
Why you need to document your Content Marketing strategy
Setting up a Content Marketing strategy is crucial for any business nowadays. Nevertheless, it is equally important to document it as every team member can clearly see what, why and how your company is communicating. With this strategy, it becomes easier to pull other employees apart from the marketing team into the process. There are seven points to take note:
– Overall mission
– Content mix plan
– Content creation process
– Editorial calendar
– Distribution plan
– Return on Investment calculator
Understanding the differences between content curation and content creation
Content marketing has known to impose itself as a hot topic in marketing strategies. It has become the core of many businesses as it powerfully draws attention to brands and allows businesses to showcase their knowledge in a particular field. Businesses should know how to use both content creation and content curation. Two main points to be considered are:
– Content creation includes videos, photos, graphics, podcasts and even cartoons apart from articles
– Content curation is a selection of high-quality articles that you can share on social media on your blog, as links or compiled in a newsletter
Content marketing is an essential tool for startups to engage with their audience
Content marketing is a strategy whereby businesses engage with their targeted audience through relevant and high-quality content. The content must trigger a positive perception of the product or services being offered. For startups, content marketing can be a pillar as it costs less than traditional marketing strategies. Even if they do not have an audience initially, friends, colleagues, and family can help by pushing the content on social media platforms. There are three main features to consider:
– Idea validation
– Problem validation
– Solution validation
Content Marketing: Top strategies trending in 2017
Content Marketing is undergoing various changes. Technological innovations like Bots, and the manner customer are relating to content are bringing new challenges. Social networks are, definitely, pivotal in content marketing strategies while marketers are urged to offer authentic content on YouTube or live streaming. Here are some additional tips to get you going in pace with the latest trends:
– Migrate from Snapchat to Instagram
– Adopt Influencer marketing
– Use videos and educational content in Email marketing
Tips to set up an industry-targeted content strategy
Recent surveys have demonstrated that content marketing strategies are highly fruitful when targeting niche audiences. As such, while defining your content strategy, it would be wise to segment your audience industry-wise. This should be done in collaboration with your sales department and prior to implementation, several aspects should be noted:
– Invest in background research
– Gather information from sales representatives and customers
– Choose the language that will have a higher impact
– Create storylines and key themes
Why you need a journalist to do your Content Marketing
Journalists are among the top Content Marketers. It is not because they are familiar to writing compelling news or stories with their own original and creative input, or because they have a flair for crispy stories. In fact, they make excellent Content Marketers because of the following reasons:
– They ask the right questions to dig to the fundamentals
– They make sure they get the straight answer
– They know how to collect facts to make a complete report
How to successfully promote your content
You may take hours to find a topic your customers might be interested in, and even more hours to construct the content. However, if you fail to promote it correctly, even your high-quality content might just end being a waste. Here are two main tips to head in the right direction:
– Use social media as it does not require any budget and is the most popular channel
– Use SEO as it will increase the lifespan of your content
Guidelines to make the most of Content Curation
A survey by Trapit has demonstrated that 74 percent of marketers strongly believe that curation is a key element of content marketing. The web is flooded with content and it may indeed become tough to pick out high-quality content that everyone must be already looking for. This task is vital as your readers must be offered excellent curated content at any cost. Here are some tips:
– Sift through your own content
– Vary content types
– Use right tools for streamlining
Content Creation: Customers want to co-create with you
Your clients do want to be an active part of your content creation. They do want to become co-creators of your brand. According to the Grist Value of B2B thought leadership survey, 80 percent of people stated that they want to consume content that they themselves and their peers are involved in developing. Here are three top strategies to enable this participation:
– Interview your clients
– Make your clients survey respondents
– Integrate clients as members of an editorial panel
Content Marketing: Avoiding mistakes that may derail your business
A great strategy, clear goals and high-quality content are crucial for successful Content Marketing. However, it does take time to notice the Return on Investment. Consequently, in some cases, it might be too late to fix certain mistakes that you may have made at the very start. So, here are three key features to consider while launching your Content Marketing strategy to be on your guard:
– Avoid highly promotional content at all costs
– Invest in professional and high-quality writing
– Offer creative and original content to stand out
Content Marketing: Turning brands into media
With the advent of Content Marketing as a new marketing strategy, brands are embracing the role of media to promote themselves in the limelight. Today, many companies have their own exciting content, their own channels, and their own social media platforms to share this content. Some even possess their own newsroom, with freshly created positions like transaction editor’ and where the term Content Marketing’ itself is becoming closer to Company Journalism’. Certain brands see this approach as highly successful compared to the returns of traditional advertising, hence, cutting costs on the latter strategy.
Trello: The standout free tool for organizing content marketing
It is free. And it is also user-friendly. Trello is one of the best handy marketing tools, allowing proper organization of content marketing. Big companies over the world are using it while its number of users worldwide is around 1.1 million daily. In this article, Neil Patel offers a crash course on how to get started with Trello and the multiple facets of this wonderful flexible tool that you can use for various tasks.
WordPress: Guidelines to source, manage and share third-party content
When you have your own website, you certainly wish to have your own original content. Nevertheless, it can be a smart tactic to source and share third-party quality content with your readers from time to time. You can do so through simple linking, content aggregation or content curation through plugins. This strategy helps you to:
– Lighten your workload
– Increase your own credibility
– Act as a reference for good information
– Create connections and become part of a greater community
Five key features to include in your marketing strategy
Digital marketing is occupying a key role in the overall marketing strategy of businesses. Boasting of several advantages such as reaching a wider target as well as a segmented one, digital marketing is, however, profitable only if it is properly set up. Here are five key elements to include at any cost:
– Be reliable by offering quality content
– Create your own fresh content
– Keep an editorial calendar for workflow management
– Distribute the content, while adapting them to the platforms
– Measure effectiveness
Content Marketing tips: How to use live videos to build your brand
More commonly known as “lives”, live videos on social networks have become increasingly popular since 2016. They have become a full-fledged tool and successful examples are Periscope and Facebook Live, among others. Many brands have benefited from this concept within a few months. Indeed, live videos allow:
– Immediate interaction with subscribers
– A spontaneous and natural exchange with the audience
– Saving of time due to the absence of the post-production part
– Rapid gain of trust that is faster
Best practices in Content Marketing
Take suggestions from your audience and you will recurrently optimize your conversion chances. This is the keynote of Content Marketing. And although the strategy evolves year after year, it is important that you adopt some good practices to ensure the success of your strategy.
– Plan your content marketing strategy in detail
– Customize your content to the maximum
– Establish and maintain your online and offline network
– List the email addresses of your readers as much as possible
Why you are at loss if you do not invest in Content Marketing
Content Marketing is vital to the success of any business nowadays. 75 percent of companies are investing more in Content Marketing as they understand that this end-user-focused strategy is paying off well. Content marketing adds value to your brand and this is the main reason why it works. To produce impactful content, bear these four points in mind:
– Your messaging should include safety, belonging and mattering
– Use meta-programs
– Focus on the radio station What’s In It For Me
– Use curiosity, urgency, relevance, value and emotion
Do not overlook relationships while hunting for transactional work
More and more marketers are being overwhelmed with projects that they are sacrificing relationships that can lead to significantly higher quality and efficient work. For reasons like lack of time and the need to cut cost, the reticence to invest on building relationships may be very detrimental to your business as transactional work has various limitations:
– You cannot be proactive if you fail to understand client’s needs
– Absence of creative work will lower the quality of work
– Absence of good content marketing will entail inconsistencies with branding and marketing
Three common mistakes to avoid in your Content Marketing strategy
Content Marketing is vital for the good performance of businesses. However, there are three common mistakes that companies make:
– All your content must not be about your company. Instead, talk about your customers’ problems and needs, and solutions you can bring. Remember that customers do not care about you, they care about themselves.
– Content Marketing is a long-term job. So do not expect wondrous results overnight.
– Counting the number of followers on networks or visits on your website is not enough. Look at conversions, at the number of leads generated and the number of sales.
Case studies in your marketing strategy helps convert prospects into clients
Case studies largely help to convert visitors to your site into customers. By providing a genuine insight into your services and sharing success stories with clients, you will push prospects to move from browsing to buying your products or services.
– For B2B companies, peer-to-peer influence is great and case studies will definitely influence decisions
– To publish an impactful case study, explain why the client contacted you, what measures you took to tackle the problem and what were the results, demonstrating how your services benefited the client.
Why and how to outsource your Content Marketing
Many businesses are already overwhelmed with day-to-day running. Even if you may set an attractive Content Marketing plan, it will be of no use if it is not properly executed. You may then consider outsourcing this strategy. Here are some tips to take into consideration:
– Outsourcing will mobilize your Content Marketing strategy rapidly
– You will save money by not having to recruit permanent staff for content
– Plan a budget and evaluate your priorities before outsourcing
– Make your goals clear to define on what to focus your content strategy
Businesses should rely on content marketing to recruit best employees
Content marketing is an innovative tool being used for recruitment as well as securing best employees. Today, best staff can be easily poached by rivaling companies. Used judiciously, content marketing may help you recruit and retain productive employees. So, how do you go about with it?
– Use online resources for writing, proofreading, posting adverts and interviewing
– Devise a strategy based on social media patterns of targeted employees
– Communicate a clear picture of your ideal employee
– Contact HR firms
– Keep existing staff happy for them to recommend your business
Using content marketing to grow your real estate business
You are into real estate business and you also have a website. However, you do not get visits. Here
– Purchases generally start by research. So, the first thing is to make your business visible on Google search.
– For this, publish content that boasts the properties you have and show that you are more than an agent. Make them understand the added value you are going to offer.
– You may also create an informational blog. Add infographics, videos, and photographs. However, avoid making your content look promotional.
By 2021, revenue from content marketing is expected to grow by more than 14 percent annually worldwide
Half of marketers already using Live communication and expect a solid growth
(Hewlett – Packard Enterprise) We do not necessarily expect windfall results in an instantaneous way
86 percent of marketers used an influencer strategy to reach millennials in 2016
A good list of contacts in the mail is one of the best ways to grow in any business or professional field
Sendinblue: An innovative platform for creating automated scenarios at affordable prices
(SerpLogic) 55 percent of visitors to a web site spend less than 15 seconds to read the content of a page
Digital Marketing: Google and Facebook launch special program in Portuguese
Mylibreto: The first platform launched to give visibility to e-books
(Lisa Beets) Focusing on your brand instead of your audience is a big turnoff
(Mailjet survey) Transactional emails can generate opening rates of 45 percent
(Marketing for Business survey) 73 percent of businesses consider it crucial to integrate digital strategies in 2017
(Launchmetrics) Influencer Marketing boosted sales by 74 percent in 2016
(Google) Rainy weather pushes us to click on online ads more than usual
Growth hacking combined with inbound marketing empowers your brand
LinkedIn: New features in Sales Navigator promotes social selling
(Smart Insights) More than 50 percent of marketing managers create content without planning
(Forbes) 62 percent of businesses investing in Content Marketing are successful
Videos ads on YouTube are generating more ROI than those on TV
Most B2B marketers still failing to grasp the importance of Content Marketing
70 percent of companies in the world stay indifferent to results generated by their social networks
The impact of an advertisement may vary depending on the consumer’s mindset
More than half of Internet users skip video adverts according to MindMiners
SEO: The best marketing strategy
SEO is the focus of all entrepreneurs looking to be well indexed and positioned on the search engines. Even today, the power of SEO is such that it ranks first in marketing strategies. Why? Because in addition to increasing the number of visits to your website, SEO allows your brand to grow in its sector, and develop based on statistics collected, analyzed and exploited. This is the reason why more and more companies with a website are using companies specializing in SEO and digital marketing.
Fernando Macia, SEO expert: “Positioning on Google can help save SMEs”
Laurent Bour, founder of the Journal du CM: “In 2018, it could become urgent to use an SEO agency”
Phil Frost, founder of Main Street ROI, claims that SEO and content marketing have become inseparable
Content and SEO: The trends that any sales manager should know
Any business manager who uses a content marketing strategy is aware that it goes hand in hand with SEO. In order to increase the chances of content distribution, it is more than necessary to integrate the following trends into the overall business strategy of a company to obtain fruitful outcomes:
– A local audience but also nomad
– Integration of voice search options
– Artificial intelligence and machine learning
Understanding the differences between SEO for mobile and SEO for desktop
Today, most of the traffic recorded by websites comes from mobile users. It is, therefore, necessary to adapt the practices of referencing to this type of support, in order to optimize the diffusion and the visibility of the contents.
– 79% of Google’s results are different on mobile and on desktop
– A site whose display is optimized for mobile will take less time to load and will, therefore, be better referenced
– Analyze separately the results recorded by the mobile version and the desktop version of your platform in order to better adjust your referencing techniques on one or other of the supports
(Skilled INFOGRAPHIC): About 80 percent of Internet users ignore paid ads and directly consult organic results
When you are starting a business, it is not always easy to focus on all the fundamentals. However, it is critical to boost the SEO of your website as driving traffic is vital for the success of your business. And you should be constantly up-to-date with it as Google usually changes the rules of the game and competitors are always lurking.
– Choose titles and meta-description that are unique to each page and that contain keywords.
– Create simple URLS that are optimized with the keyword of the page. Separate keywords with hyphens.
– Make your site mobile-friendly.
Note : The rest of this article has been translated automatically. Click here to read the translation or read the original article.
Why SEO and Content Marketing go hand in hand
Content plays a vital role in driving traffic to a site. It equally helps to increase SERPs, attract backlinks and convert visitors into customers. However, SEO should not be forsaken for the success of your strategy. Indeed, SEO and Content Marketing go hand in hand.
– Generating content is not enough. Only high-quality content can boost your ranking, optimized by SEO.
– Low-quality content will only increase your bounce rate and decrease average time spent on your pages. This is a signal to Google for poor value and even a good SEO cannot help you here.
Understanding Google’s algorithm when choosing to map a query
Avoid common SEO mistakes in Content Marketing
Content Marketing has become a pivotal strategy adopted by businesses. However, just creating content itself will not attract mass visitors or clients. For it to be impactful it has to be positioned wisely and this is where SEO plays a major role. There are certain key features to be considered:
– Your content should be around 2,400 words to be positioned in Google’s first pages
– Use subtitles and cite sources to increase credibility
– Promote content and optimize meta tags
How to position your site among the top rankings of Google in 2017
Rodrigo Porto is a specialist in organic traffic. In an article published on 21 February 2017 on Administradores.com.br, he shares his advice to retailers on how the latter can increase their visibility on the Internet and acquire new customers. They must:
– Identify the needs and problems faced by their audience
– Write or have articles written focusing on these points
– Publish these articles on a blog
Traders who use blogs as part of their strategy see 67 percent more leads than their counterparts
Beyond the multiple facets of digital marketing, SEO still has its importance. Remember to focus on editorial techniques optimized for SEO to make your strategy even more effective. Here are the golden rules for an SEO editor:
– Choose strong keywords to better reference your content
– Carry positive messages with every post
– Adapt the tone and language of your posts to the knowledge of your audience
– Always place your keywords at the beginning of the heading
– Adopt the model of the inverted pyramid
– Do not neglect the call-to-action
What you should definitely remember as a marketing director
Mobilized on many fronts, marketing managers often have a thousand and one things to manage. For the success of all your operations as a marketing director, here’s what you absolutely need to know.
– All elements that a marketing team, as a whole, must be able to provide
– There is no conversion without investment
– Having a good IT team is a necessity
– Social networks and mobiles are an excellent marketing channel
(InterContinental Hotels Group) Mobile devices will account for 40% of online travel sales by 2020
(Interactive Advertising Bureau) Advertisers should agree that the best possible visibility is 70%
How to better define your digital marketing strategy in 2018
In order to make it easier for you to define your digital marketing strategy in 2018, these elements can be useful to you. They can be tailored to your activity.
– Sketch and identify a representative panorama of the situation of your market
– Develop a multichannel scenario, adapted to all your marketing needs
– Rebuild your website if necessary, so that it becomes an indispensable resource against your competitors
– Analyze the traffic generated on the customer journey to deduce the purchase process
Upcoming trends in online marketing for 2018
While video, podcast, and content marketing are already well anchored in online marketers’ habits, 2018 will be under the banner of innovation. Fresh approaches will be adopted to further boost marketing strategies. In a webinar hosted by the digital marketing agency Cyberclick in Spain, the trends that will prevail in the field of online marketing were presented. These include, among others:
– Machine learning and augmented reality
– Integrated video to emails
– The branding of employees
Digital marketing is an important tool in the fashion industry
Customer Service Manager at Romymail: “Statistics are an essential element in an email marketing strategy”
(L2 Report) Majority of brands are lagging behind in terms of mobile-friendly sites
An intelligence report published by L2 Inc on mobile competence for the year 2017 highlights that the majority of brands studied failed to realize the opportunities of creating content for mobile devices. The situation seems worrying as traffic to mobile sites and apps has outrun that to desktop sites since 2014 and yet, businesses are lagging behind. Some key remarks are:
94% of brands offer mobile-friendly sites but only 12% deploy unique mobile UX features like 360-degree product views
The checkout process is very tedious, spanning over 3 pages and 12 form fields per page
Innovative app-specific features are not largely adopted
These tools available on the web that any marketing agency should possess
As part of its B2B strategy and approach, any marketing agency must be familiar with web tools. These can enable marketers to optimize the distribution of brands and content. Moreover, according to Gartner, digital is the subject of 33% of the agencies’ budget. Among the tools, sites and applications required are:
– Feedly, which broadcasts news and highly relevant topics for marketing professionals
– Workable, a very effective collaborative tool
– GoCardless, for better management of customer payments
– Turbine, easy to use for tasks related to the financial activity of the company
– Taco, to manage multiple applications from a single
Amazon outruns Twitter with advertising revenues amounting to USD 1 billion
Survey on the use of the internet by SMEs in 2017: 10% of companies have a showcase or e-commerce site
Some statistics by Adobe and Advanis report on email marketing
The 2017 report conducted by Adobe and Advanis on the consumption of emails has been published. This brings out a number of interesting data about email marketing.
– Commercial e-mails increased by 61% from 2015 to 2016
– Consumers actually read only 14% of a commercial email
– 40% of consumers would like to receive fewer emails
– However, 82% of consumers subscribe to company mailing lists through their website
– Email marketing generates ROI of US $38
Gifs are becoming a powerful marketing tool
Formerly used simply to amuse, gifs have now become a powerful marketing tool for brands. Being more and more supported by social networks and messaging applications, gifs can indeed help brands to generate more audience and, incidentally, to increase their conversion rate. As such, a few years ago, the Giphy gif library was valued at $ 300 million. Today, it is worth $ 600 million! A figure that is not surprising when we know that every day, a gif can be seen by 300 million people and that 2 billion gifs are shared daily from the platform.
Spain: 33% of SMEs are still sceptical about the commercial potential of the Internet
(comScore) Voice search will account for 50% of Internet users’ requests by 2020
Branded Content: Coca-Cola comes with innovative strategy within EA SPORTS FIFA 18
The major advantage of the podcast in a content marketing strategy
Blog posts, infographics, and videos produced or broadcast live: these contents are among the most popular in the content marketing community. However, a podcast is also a major asset. Indeed, it allows the person who consumes this type of content to do several things at once, while enriching his knowledge. The other types of content, on the other hand, mobilize all the attention and concentration of the reader or the viewer. What if you go to the podcast to enhance your brand image and retain your audience?
Computer graphics voted best support for content marketing
According to a recent US study, computer graphics was voted best support for content marketing for 2017. Indeed, 49% of US marketing executives explained that computer graphics was the key element of their strategy. The proof with the following infographics:
– Influence marketing and content marketing, by IZEA
– The usefulness and indispensability of holidays, by Quill
– The history of content marketing, by Outbrain
– The most popular content types, by the Content Marketing Institute
Visual and color content increases the likelihood of content to be read by 80%
ScribbleLive makes Ion’s interactive content platform one of its strategic pillars
Back to school marketing in 2017
Back to school is always an opportunity for brands to renew their marketing and to present their new products and services. And this year, the brands bounced on several trends to start on the hats of wheels in this school year.
– Ikea unveiled an ASMR video, whose tone is particularly relaxing and soothing, to present its products through the decoration of a teenage room
– Other brands have appealed to young influencers, in particular, YouTube stars, so that they will reveal their routine of the re-entry and, incidentally, present the products available on the market
– Finally, classic brands such as Gap have called on actors and always use classical advertising and social networks to reach their target
Video marketing will be the key to success in 2018
Content strategies are diversified and tend to leave a large space for videos. For 2018, it seems that video marketing will be gaining momentum, to the point of being considered the key to success. Indeed, YouTube is fast becoming a benchmark in search after Google, used by 80% of 18 to 45 year olds. The potential of videos is accentuated by the following practices:
– Live broadcast
– Tutorials and Interactivity
– Virtual Reality, augmented reality and 360 °
– Holograms and 3D technologies
(Conductor Infographics) 131% of consumers are encouraged to buy a product immediately after being confronted with the content of the brand
Vogue creates audio content for Google Home
Vogue knows how to optimize the referencing of its contents. In the same breath, the brand has developed audio content for Google Home, in terms of style, and in terms of algorithms.
– Several subjects have been adapted, whereas they were originally written for the September edition.
– For its part, Google Home has also acquired a series of advertising inserts in Vogue magazine to promote the partnership between the two brands
With 35% of Generation Y workers by 2020, content creation will take a new turn with more modern formats
In India, Samsung bets on emotional marketing for the promotion of the QLED range
Taking advantage of hyper-connectivity for business
Smartphone and social media have given a new dimension of how consumers and brands interact with each other. Having a positive online experience is critical of how brands can build consumer loyalty.
– Social media is a trend driver in consumer lifestyles
– 18 to 34-year-olds have the strongest online presence
– Female consumers are most interested in personalized experiences.
– Crowdsourcing projects will become more commonplace to adapt to younger consumers’ growing eagerness to create online.
The Augustinian College of St. Joseph increases enrolment by 570 percent with digital marketing
Mediaset España sponsors new unit on digital marketing, audiences and emotion measurement
Mediaset España has signed a collaboration agreement with the consulting firm Sociograph, the University of Madrid and that of Valladolid. This partnership consists in the creation of an innovation unit on digital marketing, audiences and emotion measurement.
– This cooperation will allow teachers and university students, as well as professionals in the audiovisual and advertising sectors, to develop research projects in various areas such as digital marketing and the measurement of audiences and emotions.
– Mediaset España has thus tightened its ties with Sociograph, with which it has collaborated since 2014 through studies of neuromarketing.
In China, influencers are very important but the use of influence marketing is very low
Emotional marketing: Pampers forced to modify one of its advertisements, judged too poignant
Restaurant marketing: The advertising game has changed
Many restaurant owners are ditching traditional advertising methods to adopt more technological ones like SEO and social media. According to Toast Restaurant Success in 2017 Industry Report, this trend is being consolidated with an increase of 36% expected in digital advertising.
– 96% of restaurants use social media and 75% plan to advertise on social media this year.
– Sponsored social media posts allow restaurants to target those in certain demographics in a more accurate and cost-effective manner than direct mail and newspaper ads.
Offering endless possibilities, digital marketing is a boon for small real estate agencies
Iranian brands begin to successfully exploit the potential of influence marketing
Why Harry Potter continues to sell
The Harry Potter franchise celebrates 20 years this month. It is an example of a brand that has managed to recycle its content, renew its fan base and continued selling.
– The books have been translated into 79 languages in 200 countries and sold at a total of 450 million copies since its launch in 1997.
– The books were transformed into wonderful movies and brand products that continued selling.
– The wizarding world is being monetized in completely different ways, like winning tickets at amusement parks in the United States and a tour of the Warner studios in England.
Musicalize: An innovative platform content platform launched in the music industry
(U.S. Chamber of Commerce) 95 percent of the world’s consumers live outside the United States
Big fashion houses take advantage of Ramadan to seduce Gulf clients
Ramadan, a month of spiritual reflection, holds a festive side when the people gather for breaking the fast. Big fashion houses know that women in the Gulf love to wear different clothes every night, mostly influenced by social networks and bloggers.
– Some companies decided to expand their clientele in this region with proposals adapted to the locals, such as hijabs and abayas, presenting certain collections in limited series
– These women’s expenses in clothing and footwear is expected to reach some $ 500M in 2019
Great British Chefs: The branded content of the website generated a 35 percent increase in sales in 2017
(Enov Research) What is the ideal Millennials store?
This hyper-connected generation wants to experience a shopping experience that is both digital, practical and transparent. Enov conducted a study with participants aged 18 to 34 years, including both men and women in France. These are the main findings:
– Millennials use the digital technology to spot good plans and promotions of their brands. Social networks also allow them to be inspired by bloggers and keep up with the latest news from their favorite brands.
– The salesperson holds a key role in the stores and is expected to offer advice
– The Millennials wish for customized products or content or offers
– Millennials plebiscite connected booths
Linqia launches an innovative platform to analyze and predict engagement with influencers
Aptoide: The community-driven alternative to Android App Store
Aptoide has been designed as an alternative to Android App Store. It aims at giving a new meaning to the way people discover and install apps through social collaboration.
– With it, recommendations can be tailored and users have the possibility to create and share their own personal store.
– To grow its user base and increase brand awareness, Aptoide adopted Influencer Marketing and
– They developed their own Topological Influencer Discovery System named TOPIDIS
Google introduces a Follow button to offer personalized experiences
(Union of the Internet) Search and social networks represent 71 percent of the digital advertising market
Snapchat becomes McDonald’s recruitment channel
In the upcoming months, McDonald’s will be recruiting about 250,000 workers in the United States through Snapchat. The idea behind is to reach a maximum number of teenagers and young adults.
– The usual sending of CV and cover letters and related procedures for job application are slowly dying as this process seems to last forever and people now look for immediate resulting.
– The company plans to stage its employees to share their working through 10 seconds video ads. Applicants can then drag the snap to go on a page dedicated to the recruitment process and apply for a job.
How influencers are boosting traffic on the website of food companies
Content Marketing: How to take advantage of podcast to boost your campaign
Podcasts are gaining popularity. More than 57 million Americans were listening to podcasts by the end of 2016. Taking this figure into consideration, podcasts can be used effectively to grow an audience.
– By engaging in this popular trend, you will give added value to your audience and reach to a new audience too. Yet, be sure to integrate it with other mediums.
– Podcasting is less costly compared to video or graphic content.
– Podcasts are highly shareable; reward your listeners with special offers and respond to their comments on social media.
6 out of 10 content marketing campaigns go unnoticed by consumers
Pressboard injects $2 million to develop an AI assistant for its content marketplace
Influencer Marketing: SYLO launches third-party analytics and standardized reporting for the industry
As Influencer Marketing is gaining ground and more and more brands are investing in it, it has become vital to calculate the returns and measure performance. SYLO is trusted by a wide array of companies, agencies and Influencers with third-party measurement.
– The SYLO’s measurement system calculates individual “SYLO Scores” for every piece of content posted by influencers across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
– As SYLO does not execute influencer campaigns, the company can truly give third-party, independent and objective metrics, benchmarks, and insights on campaign performance to brands as well as influencers.
Marketing expert Neil Patel is now a real brand in his sector
(Indahash report) Key findings about Influencers
Indahash, a platform specialized in Influencer Marketing, compiled a report after a survey including 2,300 Influencers. Indahash came up with some key findings that marketers can take into consideration.
– 68 percent of Influencers are women, 62 percent are students and the average age is 21 years
– 60 percent of influencers live in capitals or in large cities while 61 percent publish content on social networks at least once daily
– 88 percent of Influencers boast of having influence over their friends beyond the online universe
With EXMA, the Spanish city of Quito has become the new capital of marketing
How videos are changing the trends of the fashion industry
Interactive videos are the new trend in the fashion industry. Founder and CEO of Smartzer, Carolyn Gross, shares some tips.
– Video analytics: Use videos to collect data during views to be able to personalize service, improve production, and expand base of customers
– Create exciting and diverse content for popular channels like Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram. Moreover, be certain to monetize the content
– Short video clips on social networks are used to attract users to the site of the company, where they are expecting to see full interactive videos
(Conductor) 48 percent of consumers prefer brands that offer educational content
How to strike the right balance between technical SEO and Content Marketing
As a marketer or a website owner, you have to decide which strategies to adopt for your business. And this usually ends in having to choose whether to focus on technical SEO or Content Marketing. However, one cannot exist without the other and your strategy should include both.
– Technical SEO is not really a ranking factor on its own but it does have an indirect impact as, without it, your website is going to lag behind on Google
– Content Marketing has a twofold value: it impacts on SEO and optimizes conversion rates
(Toast Report) 79 percent of diners state that restaurant technology improve their guest experience
Video games distributors align their business to the digital wave
Content Marketing and Media reach the same wavelength
Today, Content Marketing and Media are on the same wavelength. To reach their ends, both are using the same strategies, at times blurring the demarcation lines between the two.
– Creating a loyal audience and a long-term relationship with the latter that can be monetized
– Certain media companies have started relying on an additional shoulder to gain revenues. One example is Denis Publishing that has a loyal audience interested in car, and acquired an online car dealer to use its audience to sell cars.
(Hellowork.io) Digital professionals are frustrated because of internal conflicts and too high goals
Google AdSense launches three new advertising formats to better integrate them into results lists
How to apply Inbound Marketing in your business
Internet Marketing has evolved from making announcements and posting banners on websites. Today, strategies are subtle and even useful for consumers. One of these strategies is Inbound Marketing which emerged in 2009; it consists in attracting customers instead of reaching out for them. Here are two main tips:
– Become a media channel to create your own valuable content
– Invest in your content to make it high-quality to boost your positioning in Google and thus, attract more voluntary customers
Companies and startups bet on Marketing to have a successful app
The Valencian Agency of Tourism has launched an online marketing strategy to attract tourists
Understanding the Russian customer profiles to boost your business
In the Russian Federation, generations Y, also known as Millennial (18-35 years) and Z, also known as Centennials (14-17 years) represent the most active consumer audience, in both online and offline stores. Here are some key highlights of their behavior, as defined by MAGRAM Market Research:
– Millennials choose Russian brands while Centennials prefer foreign ones
– Millennials make deliberate conservative choices while Centennials are impulsive and test novelties
– Millennials use search engines and Centennials search through YouTube
– Millenials actively use instant messengers while Centennials often meet with friends
Inbound marketing is a new solution for recruiters in digital and communication
Influencer Marketing is overshadowing celebrity endorsements
There is a gradual shift from celebrity endorsements towards Influencer Marketing. Influencer Marketing is spreading globally alongside the use of social media.
– Instagram is demarcating itself as the most used platform for many influencers as the app has developed shopping options.
– Influencer Marketing is comparatively cheaper than celebrity endorsement deals. It equally has a variety of options for all kind of businesses.
– According to Forbes, 84% of marketers are thinking of having at least one influencer marketing campaign in 2017.
90 percent of consumers are influenced by user-generated content for their purchases
How to grow your business with Influencer Marketing
Today’s Generation Y audiences are spending more time on social media and less time watching TV. Marketers need to look for the right social influencers to effectively promote brands.
– Keep your customers engaged with your brand by having influencers share content related to brand storytelling
– A customer tends to trust influencers when they say that your brand is genuine.
– 60% of YouTube subscribers say they would follow advice on what to buy from their favorite YouTube creator over a traditional celebrity
Brazil: Despite the difficult economic situation, the real estate sector continues to focus on marketing and technology
France: 70% of the people prefer to receive a virtual gift card
Hubspot: 74 percent of people prefer to receive communications from companies by email
It is important to take advantage of the electronic mail to conquer prospects and retain customers. The ideal strategy would be to send relevant quality content regularly. Nevertheless, there are various points that you need to consider:
– Create original and compelling messages that contain information that the recipient actually has an interest in consumption.
– Set up a complete automation of email marketing. There are online platforms that allow the user to create not only relevant personalized content but equally develop responsive quality layouts.
Google will stop scanning advertising material in e-mail boxes
Marketers choosing to invest more in Influencer Marketing in 2017
The significance of Influencer marketing is acclaimed by marketers worldwide. This year, they are clearly demonstrating it by investing massively in this strategy. Indeed, Influencer marketing allows businesses to engage with leads and potential customers through well-known leaders or popular figures online and on social media.
– Influencer marketing has a wide-reach on sites and is making a huge impact on budgets and on overall business strategies to ensure gains in traffic and revenue this year
– The State of Influencer Marketing 2017 report by Linqia budgets concluded that 94 percent of marketers consider this marketing is effective
Vinexpo will develop actions of marketing and communication with Alibaba
(The Digital Box) 55 percent of Spanish companies do not have a mobile marketing strategy
Influencer Marketing: Learn from the successful brands
Influencer marketing has great impact on brand awareness today. We should also agree that certain brands use it more effectively than others.
– The best Influencer campaigns are those where the Influencer creates his own content to support the brand
– The goal is to focus on how your product or services can be integrated in the everyday life of a common person
– Influencers host events sponsored by the brand
– Focus on engagement rates instead of follower count
(PWC and IFM study) Clothes are the most purchased products on the web
WhatsApp presents a novel that is ready to dethrone the e-book
Getting marketing automation right
Content marketing is vital for marketing automation. However, marketers seem to fail to put themselves in the shoes of consumers at the end point of a marketing initiative. In a webinar for GetResponse Automation Hub, Michael Brenner, CEO of Marketing Insider Group and author of The Content Formula, highlighted the following points:
– Marketers should put efforts in being what people are interested in, that is, creating content that consumers would readily consume
– The buyer’s journey has been altered and he is now in control of what information he consumes
– The buyer’s journey often starts with the search of a solution to fix an issue
How Influencer Marketing can backfire when fake news, poor content or fraudulent promotions are shared
E-health: 43 percent of French people use apps or devices in their daily lives
Why you should invest in gaining the trust of existing customers
It may cost up to five times more to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing one. As such, companies are beginning to invest more in building long-term relationships with their customers. For this, of course, you need to make the latter trust your brand.
– To build trust, there should be transparency in your activities
– A solid consumer base will improve sustainability
– Consumers who trust you are more likely to reorder from you
– These consumers are more likely to recommend you to friends and families
European food companies urged to discontinue the use of mascots for the marketing of foods low in nutrients
Co-founder of Look At Me Esmanov opens a media branding agency
How to avoid making mistakes in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is still a recent methodology and with the rapid and constant changes, mistakes are quite common. However, these mistakes can make it more difficult to measure and increase the volume of visitors to your platform, and subsequently, reduce new business opportunities:
– Absence of search keywords to your strategy, of quality content and not generating leads
– Not keeping track of your investment and wanting to use multiple media with low funding
– Not carrying out measurement, not optimizing your landing pages and keeping your expectations to very short term
5th Edition of Web Marketing Festival: All members can submit an article for publication
Branding: Over 200 million individuals have access to your online footprint
How to bootstrap your influencer marketing program
Influencer marketing programs are becoming more and more popular. Today, luckily businesses can create their own influencer programs without having to sustain additional expenses by hiring influencers experts. Once you grasp these basics of influencer marketing, you can devise your own program:
– Influencer marketing is a form of marketing that identifies and targets individuals with influence over potential buyers
– Influencer marketing expands the reach of a company’s message to a new audience
– The prerequisites to influencer marketing programs is that you must have a strong social media marketing and content marketing plan already in place
(Adobe and Econsultancy)Native advertising remains important for 88 percent of marketing professionals
National Prizes of Marketing: Metlife receives the third prize in the category of Brand
Your content marketing strategy should not be based on an editorial calendar
Your editorial calendar should not be mixed up with your content marketing strategy. If both are different, nevertheless, they do overlap and this may cause confusion amidst. Naturally, this misunderstanding may lead to uncertainty about your efforts. To be clear about your objectives and strategy, you must:
– Devise a good content marketing strategy by defining your target audience, by knowing how to differentiate yourselves from competitors and by calculating how to measure your success
– Once you have a content marketing strategy, establish an editorial calendar. It should be tactical and clearly explain what are your moves, why and who has which task
(Top Rank Marketing and Traackr survey) Only 15 percent of B2B marketers have an integrated Influencer Marketing program
Customers acquired through Influencer Marketing have a retention rate of 37 percent
How to make your brand a referral in your field of activity
Every entrepreneur wishes that his brand becomes a referral in his industry. This, of course, demands a lot of dedication and application of impactful strategies. However, there are some simple tips that can help you up the ladder.
– Get a good logo as it conveys the values and the area of activity of your business
– Produce high-quality content to create a link with customers
– Create a good website for proper communication and to show that your business exists
– Convey the culture and values of your company both internally and externally
Digital marketing agency Kanlli wins ASPID Award for its campaign for antiperspirant brand Perspirex
Best practices to keep track of important changes in digital marketing
Advances in technology keep altering the digital marketing landscape. Not to lag behind, it is important to keep track of these changes and take appropriate measures to adapt your business. Here are some guidelines to help you do so:
– Use customer data for personalization and invest in predictive analytics
– Regard each point of contact as a brand connection to create meaningful experiences
– Make mobile a priority
– Invest in various communication channels
Google’s adblock to be launched on Chrome at the beginning 2018
Pinterest fundraises US $ 150 million to improve its search by image features
Columbia: Investment in marketing and digital advertising is booming
In an interview published in El Tiempo, Olga Britto, the Executive Director of Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Columbia shares her analysis of the marketing and digital advertising industry in 2016. The main points she highlighted are:
– Investment in advertising in media and digital platforms witnessed an increase of 20 percent
– Services, commerce and automotive are the sectors that invested the most
– Mobile advertising may soon exceed desktop advertising
Chubbies: The brand using actual customers as models, beer bellies and dads to reach its customers
Lessons from brands for measuring Content Marketing
Content Marketing is an essential tool in marketing strategies. However, it remains equally crucial to measure the returns. In partnership with Digiday’s CUSTOM studio, Parse.ly has interviewed 300 brands, agencies and publishing professionals. This survey led to the following conclusions:
– Brands are focused on results; conversions being the primary tool
– Publishers master the use of analytics to engage audience
– Following conversions, social sharing and click-through-rate are vital
– Adopting internal benchmarks is good to have a better understanding of goals and success
An adblocker will be integrated a Google Chrome at the beginning of the year 2018
Sponsored content is controlled by the authorities in the United States and France
Pepsi Ad: Why Influencer Marketing failed this time
Very popular, Influencer Marketing is adopted by several brands to promote products, services or the image of the brand itself. Recently, however, Pepsi using the fashion model and TV personality Kendall Jenner in an ad, failed mainly because the scenario itself was highly unrealistic. Here are some reasons why it all went wrong:
– The Influencer (Kendall Jenner) had no relation whatsoever with the creative process
– Pepsi failed to understand that by using an Influencer they were automatically targeting a segment and not everyone
-They did not test the idea before investing
(Mail.Ru) Our strategy is to have a system that we can periodically review
The most popular profiles in digital marketing for 2017
An article in El Mundo enumerates the profiles that will be particularly sought after by companies in 2017 to manage their digital marketing. These professionals will need to have solid training and adhere to the era of marketing 3.0. Thus, today, companies must respond to the needs of their customers before thinking about profits.
The most prominent positions this year are:
– Community Manager
– Marketing Manager
– Inbound Marketing specialist
Blogs are used by 62 percent of marketing managers to optimize their conversion rate
(Infographic Relatia) The mobile phone expected to become the first channel of advertising on the internet in 2017
Guidelines to benefit the most from online marketing
It is no secret that online marketing is a great means to earn revenue for your business. Digital strategies are very effective to attract and hook potential clients and consequently, boosting sales. However, if applied wrongly, online marketing may have a negative impact on your business. So, be sure to follow these rules:
– provide relevant content
– be present on social media
– monitor your marketing strategy
– measure results
– innovate and stay up-to-date
(Linqia Report): 92 percent of consumers trust brand advocates
67 percent of Internet surfers use ‘pirate’ access for content consumption
Small businesses are doing the mistake of neglecting websites and focusing only on social networks
Ten best digital marketing practices to adopt in 2017
Digital marketing is a vital strategy for any business. Communicating the benefits of your services or products to consumers is equally as important as tracking competitors. Here are ten top best practices that you need to embrace this year:
– Define your target audience
– Track competitors and their strategies
– Devise an action plan in terms of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
– Choose relevant channels
– Offer significant and interesting content
– Build a strong communication strategy
– Send e-mails as per individual needs
– Be mobile-friendly
– Use Geolocation to promote accessibility
– Utilize Web Analytics tools
66 percent of the inbound marketers make referencing their priority
Marketing trend: Young people no longer want to be categorized according to their kind, their sex and their sexual preferences
Content Marketing giant NewsCred has a new face
NewsCred has a new President and Chief Operating Officer in the person of Charles Hough who has more than 20 years of domain expertise in scaling enterprise software companies.
– The company, which has imposed itself as a leader in enterprise content marketing, will now invest massively in analytics and insights-driven product roadmap.
– This restructuring will entail the hiring of a dozen highly-experienced content marketing advisors. The new President shares the company’s vision that this methodology will boost success.
– NewsCred is already empowering the world’s most ambitious brands such as Barclays and Hewlett-Packard with powerful technology and serves hundreds of customers in over 70 countries.
(Content Marketing Institute) 70% of business leaders in B2B did not believe in the effectiveness of their strategy in 2016
Some tips for quality content in B2B
Writing quality content when operating in B2B can quickly become a real challenge. Here are some tips that will help you achieve excellence and stand out in your field.
– Write an attractive description and adopt a professional-oriented approach to reflect professionalism
– Optimize all your content for mobile devices
– Do not forget to re-read and correct your content as poorly written content repel visitors
– Remember to regularly answer your customers’ questions
Mina Seetharaman, Director of Marketing Solutions at The Economist: “No need to create content if you do not solve a consumer’s problem”
96 percent of B2B customers would like to access more content produced by opinion leaders in their respective industries
Boost the potential of your B2B communication strategy
B2B communication differs from other formats used in digital marketing. New formats adapted to B2B communication are not only emerging but increasing in number. If emailing is by far the most popular method, be aware that there are other tools to boost the potential of your communication strategy.
– Customize your communication campaigns
– Orient your campaign to information rather than advertising
– Note the difference between emotional marketing aimed at individuals, and factual marketing for businesses
LinkedIn becomes the favorite channel for sharing B2B content
What does the future B2B marketing look like?
Business leaders in B2B must keep an eye on the future in order to better understand it. What does the marketing of the future look like? This element, essential for many B2B signs, is indeed subject to change.
– Teams of more and more experienced professionals and numerous to take care of the marketing
– Increasing accuracy in measurement and targeting
– Innovative approaches to content
– Increased use of new technologies and tools dedicated to marketing
Tips for pairing SEO and B2B content marketing in 2017
SEO and Content Marketing should be regarded as a symbiotic relationship. To obtain fruitful results, it is crucial to match up both.
– Semantic Search: determine not only keywords but the intent and contextual meaning of the keywords as well
– Natural Language: Adapt your content by using natural language as much web browsing is done without a screen
– Be trendy: Use search marketing to keep up with the latest trends in terms of search
– Learning and sharing: Attend workshops, webinars, events, conferences to connect with your peers in the industry
Growth in B2B B2C markets pushes email marketing by 83 percent
RedeTV: Expanding from a TV broadcaster to a cross-platform advertising vehicle
Restaurants adopt content marketing to be in the limelight
It is no more glamorous for a brand to hide behind advertisements today. Restaurants are proving that the best way to demarcate themselves- and their brand- is to use content marketing strategies. They thus open up their “back office”, sharing their food being made. The reason for this transparency is that:
– B2B companies hiding behind ads have become suspicious today as consumers question the reality behind the ads
– A glimpse into the kitchen creates a relationship of trust with customers
Almost half of B2B marketing managers recognize the need for personalization of content
B2B: 25 points to consider while executing your content marketing strategy
Getting started with video content marketing
You may be already aware that many business decision-makers love B2B videos because they offer maximum information within a short period of time. Indeed, B2B videos are one of the most successful means to showcase your brand. To reap the benefits of video content marketing and increase conversion rates, you have to:
– Create engaging video content
– Your content should be thoughtful, planned and integrated into your marketing process
– Invest in SEO
– Empower your sales teams with B2B sales videos
38 percent of B2B marketers say HR and staffing issues account for delayed success in content marketing
72 percent of the B2B marketers attribute success to content marketing strategies
Marketing directors, webinars are your allies!
Webinars have finally dethroned the famous white paper and the case study. Among the most effective business practices, webinars are second only to physical events (fairs, conferences, etc.). There are several advantages related to this strategy:
– Transmit a message as in a conference, thanks to communication via the Internet
– Get as much information about your prospects through the registration forms
– Enrich your online and offline network
– Benefit from a satisfactory ROI
51% of marketing executives admit to having developed a reliable customer base through influence marketing
5 differences between marketing targeting Millennials and Generation Z
Each era has its own target! There are a number of differences between marketing strategies targeting Millennials, and those targeting Generation Z. Here are five key ones:
– Generation Z is more receptive to influence marketing compared to Millennials
– Millennials tend to make more purchases online
– Generation Z is better able to use multiple digital platforms simultaneously
– The Generation Z is very much on the authenticity of the testimonials of the consumers and the influencers before making a purchase
– 45% of Millennials value loyalty programs, compared to 30% for Generation Z
Food brands need to educate Millennials to encourage them to consume their products
Key tips to devise your Christmas marketing strategy
What are the expectations of consumers during this holiday season? What actions can you put in place for the success of your Christmas marketing operation? Here are some key facts that will help you make the right decisions.
– Give a little help to your customers by offering them purchasing solutions
– Maximize your clientele during the holidays
– Customize your communication operations as much as possible
– Privilege an omnichannel marketing strategy
In Spain, one third of consumers buy subscriptions to VOD sites, eBooks and streaming music, among others
Director of Ebay: Branding is no longer based on how it is presented, but on what consumers say about it
Hospitality: Inbound marketing to enhance the traveler experience
Implementing an inbound marketing strategy in the hotel industry can lead to better product development based on travelers’ expectations. Indeed, codes could be put in place for the creation of a branch of this commercial technique: inbound hotel marketing. The actions then initiated would be intended to convince the traveler from the first moments of his search on Google. The scenario would extend thereafter until the arrival of the traveler on the hotel’s website. This model could be the key to success for the hospitality industry.
82 percent of consumers favor brands that broadcast live content
The engagement rate of an influencer with 1 million subscribers is only 0.1 percent
Here is how to use Influencer Marketing for your next event
Chelsea Krost, CEO of Chelsea Productions LLC, pinpoints that consumers are always looking for trendsetters to decide which behavior to adopt and what decisions to make. As such, influencers have the chance to play a decisive role. Here are some tips to use them for your event.
– Treat the influencer like a high-valued consultant
– Use social media to know your audience
– Create your event through the eyes of your audience
– Know your guest list
The content published on the Internet accounts for 60 to 75 percent of the final decision of the consumer
The three pillars of your influence marketing strategy
Putting in place an influence marketing strategy is one thing. Launching and anticipating success is another. Here are three key steps to make the most of the potential of influencers on social networks:
– Research: Is this personality compatible with the image of your brand?
– Begin small: Even if the influencer you chose interacts with a small community, its impact on it will be genuine
– When choosing multiple influencers, bet on diversity to reach multiple communities that match your target audience
70 percent of 16 to 24 year olds are more likely to buy from interactive brands
Business strategies used by large companies
In terms of marketing, big companies have a vested interest in following trends to stand out against their competitors. Today, beyond major visibility in traditional media, major brands have adopted the following strategies:
– Content marketing to offer more information to their customers
– Inbound marketing to innovate and change the codes of traditional marketing
– Social media marketing, because consumers are increasingly present on social networks
– SEO to increase visibility
– Adapting campaigns to mobile formats, as consumers also increasingly want to access information from their smartphone
80 percent of consumers forget about branded content within days
(Advertising Speciality Institute) USB keys and powerbanks are the most influential ads
How to move towards brand-generated content from consumers?
Your customers are the first to be able to produce branded content in favor of your brand. That’s why 90% of consumers feel they are influenced by online notices before they buy a product or service. How do you get there?
– Involve your clients as soon as possible in your campaign by offering them to submit their opinion and rewarding them as best as possible
– Adapt your products, services and approach to ensure that each branded product is unique and authentic
– Learn to distribute and to be reactive to better answer the contents on which you will not really handle
Celebrities as influencers offer superior value to your brand than micro-influencers
Can a corporate blog help my business?
Having a corporate blog presents multiple benefits. The main one is getting your company recognized while maintaining low cost and boosting the credibility of your business in the same vein. Creating a corporate blog can really be the key to your success.
– According to a survey by the Dragon Search Marketing, 60% of consumers claim to be influenced by a corporate blog
– With a corporate blog, you can address market issues and show you know what you’re doing
– With quality content and a strong strategy soon you will become a reference in the field
Google is the fastest and most effective medium to interact with potential clients
Flipboard launches mobile platform with personalized content
Why small businesses should invest in a compelling content strategy
Despite having a branding and a campaign strategy in place, many small businesses fail to attract and retain audiences. One of the reasons is that today, a buyer’s journey is full of detours and attention spans are short. Buyers are overwhelmed with choices. To demarcate yourself,
– Use honest and meaningful content to tell your brand story
– Your message should evoke an emotional response and spark curiosity
– Adopt immersive design to enhance your creative content
(National Institute of Statistics) Almost half of Spanish institutions have a blog
(Nielsen) Influencer marketing can positively impact on 81 percent of people
Influencer Marketing: How to increase conversion rates
Influencers can generate great impact on brand awareness. With their massive reach, they can increase the conversion rate of your brand. However, this marketing strategy should be executed with great care to ensure that the job is not being done in vain.
– Choose Influencers who are already recognized in your industry or in the niche market you are targeting
– Your Influencer should explain your product to your audience as, if you do it on your own, it may look like a sales-pitch and deter your audience
– Give your Influencer the creative freedom so that the content presented seems as natural as possible
Brazil: 92 percent of consumers rely on content generated by other users (UGC)
Interaction with Internet users may triple the conversion rate of sales
Influencer marketing remains at the heart of digital marketing
In a digital marketing campaign, influence is a major asset to enhance your brand. This is the very essence of Influencer Marketing. It involves hiring influential personalities to represent the company.
– The main objective is to influence customers on how they act in relation to the brand’s products. Thus, your influencers can testify to your values, your specificities and all that it takes to optimize your reputation in the market
– Influencers can act as potential buyers and then encourage people to do the same
Engage with your audience by adopting media strategies
Content marketing has altered the way businesses reach out to their audiences. By triggering emotions with engaging content, companies may be very successful. An example of a company selling a boring’ product- a blender- has managed to hit hard thanks to content marketing. Indeed, the brand focuses on adopting media strategies.
– It uses social networks to share its own mini funny commercials on specific events and days, like April Fool
– It uses hidden cameras and stories from genuine customers to send out messages that are naturally engaging
Using digital marketing to promote your personal brand
Digital marketing is not only about using it as a powerful tool to get better sales. Remember that in today’s competitive market, your personal brand allows you to demarcate yourself from the others. To achieve this end, you can use digital marketing as a highly effective strategy:
– Digital marketing is not Public Relations, so use it to tell your own story
– Social networking has high Return on Investment
– Share on social media to have a loyal audience
Tips to use Influencer Marketing to boost your business
Trust is a key element in developing brand loyalty for businesses. It has been proven that consumers are more ready to purchase products or services if other people share positive feedback about the products. Influencer Marketing can consequently have a deep impact as it naturally fits on social media platforms where most consumers are present, and can expand your reach. In itself, Influencer Marketing combines various forms of effective advertising. Influencer Marketing equally helps by:
– Yielding a high return on investment
– Boosting SEO
– Identifying relevant leads and markets
Using digital marketing to boost up sales
If well exploited, digital marketing can boost up sales for micro and small businesses. There are various features to take into account to maximize the potential of this strategy, the production of content being at the core as it remains the ultimate tool to attract new sales opportunities. Otherwise, using digital platforms allows entrepreneurs to:
– Track trends of potential customers
– Understand obstacles and provide relevant solutions
– Offer online courses to hook clients
– Create greater interaction with consumers
Co-creation is the essence of the future of marketing
Gone is the time of one-way advertising. Today, think about creating content by involving consumers of your brand and influencers related to your industry. Co-creation will certainly gain momentum in the coming years. To create the right impact, think about the following key features:
– Involve renowned influencers, renowned in your audience and who can contribute to your reputation
– Share your message to a denser audience
– Be responsive to your audience
– Establish a lasting relationship with your consumers
– Boost your Return on Investment
Top marketing strategies to start a business
The success of any business lies on several factors including its marketing strategies. The best one will help you save time and costs and offer the best service to your clients as well. To define an efficient marketing strategy, follow these guidelines:
– Elaborate a value proposition
– Analyze possible competition
– Utilize online platforms
– Provide quality content on social networks regularly
– Adopt a good SEO strategy
– Obtain feedback from customers and adapt accordingly
Native advertising tops as new publishing strategy
Publishers and advertisers are betting largely on native advertising as an efficient marketing strategy. Being the third most popular tactic, native advertising can be highly successful to promote a brand if the following key points are taken into consideration:
– Hit hard with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
– Aim large audiences rather than niche markets
– Clear labeling avoids consumers’ deception
– Brand your ad as a story instead of making it look like a TV commercial
– Use appropriate channels to reach targeted audience
– Venture into mobile messaging
Inbound Marketing: Why you should educate the customer
Inbound Marketing is an excellent mechanism to hook clients through relevant and valuable content. To achieve this end, you should, however, bear in mind that the customer should be educated to help them in their buying decisions. Here are some key points for your strategy:
– A customer should find in you a solution to his problem or need
– For this, provide him with valuable content
– This will help build a relationship of trust
Co-creation boosts brand image and sales
Brands are innovating by devising new means to reach their target audience. The latest marketing trend is to co-create with your fans or clients. This strategy has outrun traditional marketing methods and advertising. One of the best examples is LEGO that started collaborating with fans. Co-creation presents numerous advantages such as:
– Creative ideas
– Product innovation
– Stronger customer engagement over long term
– Real solutions to challenges
– More transparency and advertising options
– User-generated content leading to increase in sales
– Increase in Return on Investment
Best practices to maximize benefits from influencer marketing
Influencer marketing is a trendy strategy in sales as well as public relations. It has proven that it can be a real driving force for customer engagement and sales. To gain maximum profits from this strategy, here are some best practices to adopt:
– choose an influencer who is relevant to your product or services. If you are launching a fashion company, choose a model
– measure actions and not just views through tools like Snips
– avoid overpaying or underpaying influencers by measuring performance
Influence marketing is one of the most dynamic channels with a growth of 22%
The success of Ouai’s product brand reflects the potential of influencer marketing and Sephora
Lessons marketing managers need to remember about social networks and psychology
If you want to improve your skills and become the maestro of social media marketing, you should be interested in the psychology of consumers. Hootsuite has listed four lessons to remember:
– Users have more than one good reason to share content on social networks
– The color of content has a big impact on the behavior of readers
– The content created by users and the comments of users push readers to trust you
– The more the content delivers a positive message, the more it will be shared
Paul Roberts: “If your influence marketing campaigns are not genuine, you risk losing money as well as your loyal customers”
Manage your e-reputation to avoid any disaster
In addition to content marketing and ever more sophisticated strategies to maximize the visibility of your brand on the Web, it is also important to maintain the reputation of your brand. This will save you from damages along the way. Did you know that your notoriety and image could be affected in a very short time if your page was the target of unmanaged negative comments? That’s why it’s highly recommended to assign someone to manage your e-reputation on social networks. A community manager, for example, can take care of responding to comments, finding a solution and maintaining a positive dialogue with your detractors.
How to win the jackpot with social media influence?
Before attaining a high notoriety on social networks, social media influencers must be aware of several things in the world of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. In addition, to influence your subscribers and earn more money, you must:
– Be as authentic as possible through your content and the image you convey
– Start with brand-sponsored publications
– You are interested in affiliate marketing with marketplaces such as Amazon
– Design or contribute to the design of products or services
Facebook unveils an application to facilitate the creation of videos and their follow-up, a gem for influencers
5 tips for your influence marketing campaign on Facebook
Did you know that there were some tips to improve or even boost your influence marketing campaign on Facebook? Here they are some of them:
– Concentrate on improving your personal and business profile
– Make sure the activity is constant on your Facebook page
– Continuously plan your influence marketing strategy
– Take the time to find the perfect influencer for your brand
– Leave room for negotiation, then launch your campaign!
Instagram puts its branded content tool at the disposal of influencers with a high engagement rate
Facebook announces collaborative stories for groups and events
The three biggest challenges of influence marketing
Influential marketing is often touted for its strengths. Yet, on the side of the performers, the challenges are numerous. Here are the three biggest challenges represented by this method:
– Identify the influencers that match your brand and your values: these are the ones who can best spread your message and contribute effectively to your conversion rate
– Measuring the ROI of the campaign: 65% of business leaders have trouble analyzing the ROI achieved by an influence marketing campaign
– Attract and encourage influencers to engage with you: influencers are in high demand, so it’s important to choose yours not according to the size of your community, but in terms of your values and its potential
Micro-influencer marketing is poised to change influence marketing
The majority of consumers ignore that paid influencer posts are ads
The latest influencer marketing study conducted by Open Influence demonstrates that celebrities are very successful in urging consumers to buy. However, the latter fail to understand that in reality, the paid influencer posts are disguised ads.
The majority of respondents did not know that the posts by celebrities and influencers are sponsored content
Celebrities and influencers are mostly followed on Facebook (73.7%), outrunning Instagram by far (38.1%)
The top purchase categories are apparel, food, and beverage, entertainment, beauty, tech, and fitness
(Professor Kartik Hosanagar) Emotions contribute to a 20% increase in likes of publications
The trends that will direct social media marketing in 2018
With more than 3 billion people connected to social networks all over the world, platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others are becoming more and more like references every day. Some trends will come to direct social media marketing in 2018:
– Social network messaging will become the main channel for direct communication between brands and consumers
– Video, which is more and more reference content
– Virtual reality and augmented reality, which gently interest social networks
– Paid marketing, in addition to sponsored publications
Google+ introduces new content management tools for G Suite users
Changes made on social networks offer more flexibility to hospitality professionals
Marketing tools available on social networks that you may not know
Social platforms are very prized as they allow marketers to maintain a close relationship with their clients. In the same breath, social networks contribute to the advancement of marketing by putting tools at the disposal of users and marketers. These tools include:
– Automatic advertising on Facebook, which allows audience targeting
– The remarketing option on Twitter, which allows you to retrieve data when users log in to specific locations and events, for customized marketing campaigns
– Custom audiences on Facebook and Instagram
– B2B Advertising with LinkedIn
Netflix is using Snapchat to promote Stranger Things Season 2
How to promote your e-commerce site on Instagram?
Instagram has become a social network of high importance for e-commerce sites. How to promote your business on this social network?
– Instagram is a platform that plays a lot on the visual: aim for the emotions of the users through your publications
– Add a link to your page in the biography of your Instagram account
– Define clear objectives and engage in partnerships with influencers
– Interested in social network advertising offerings to optimize your conversion rate
Newsfeed: Separating Facebook generated content from friends’ posts and ads
PR & Digital Marketing firm Lippe Taylor starts betting on influence marketing
More or less unexpected marketing trends in 2018
Marketing has not stopped renewing itself. As autumn sets in, it is time to anticipate the trends of 2018 that will have a serious influence on your strategy:
– Social networks will become a full-fledged publication tool
– You definitely have to put yourself in the era of live video to generate more audience
– For small budgets and SMEs, the traditional display on billboards will be an effective complement to digital marketing
– Virtual reality will certainly gain ground and become a real asset for marketing
Video format for advertising campaigns available soon on LinkedIn
Influence marketing is evolving in an increasingly demanding environment
Be attentive to the trends of social networks
The world of social networks is constantly evolving. It is punctuated by trends, some adulated by young people, others by their elders. It is important for the brands to remain attentive in order not to let up commercial opportunities.
– Sponsored campaigns are increasingly needed to increase visibility
– The buttons encouraging online shopping are very practical
– Ephemeral content such as Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook stories are very popular
– Live video has convinced millions of consumers
Storytelling has enabled National Geographic to engage 350 million subscribers on social networks
Accommodation: How to manage your profile on Pinterest?
Are the accommodation solutions and the Pinterest application compatible? The answer is yes! The professionals of the accommodation have indeed their place between the ideas and tips offered in images on this application. And to prove it, here are some little tricks:
– Share images adapted to the Pinterest-specific display format
– Launch Pin & Win competitions to build audience loyalty
– Take time to interact with users
– Associate each pin with a link leading to the site of your accommodation
Adidas, Nike and Under Armor are the sports brands that dedicate the largest budget to influence marketing
9% of UK business leaders are willing to spend over £ 100,000 in influence marketing next year
Live video is a good plan for your influence marketing strategy
Influence marketing is a method that no longer needs an introduction. The broadcast of live videos presents itself, on its side, as a springboard for the practice of the famous influence marketing. Indeed, it offers many advantages, namely:
– Create more commitment to content consumers
– Generate a higher ROI due to the intensity of this commitment
– Establishing a bond of trust through the spontaneity of exchanges with the influencer
– Removal of the costs of editing videos as they are broadcast live
When a company increases its activity by 10% on social networks, it can earn 7% in brand awareness and 4% in customer satisfaction
Several actors infiltrate the new Netflix spot
Netflix knows how to talk about it! The VOD website has launched an advertising campaign, Netflix is a joke, for the promotion of its new humorous catalogue in the United States. Dave Chappelle, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, and Jerry Seinfeld will be sneaking through the excerpts of famous series such as Orange Is The New Black and House of Cards. With such an approach, Netflix takes up the challenge of combining originality and humour with subtlety, thus guaranteeing the success of its editorial and communication strategy.
Ephemeral contents are the new flagship publications of social networks
43% of consumers are more willing to buy a product or service after discovering it on Facebook
Instagram: Some best practices for your brand
Instagram is becoming more and more welcoming to retailers. To optimize your presence on this social network, here are some good practices to adopt.
– Look after your profile picture so that it matches your identity on other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
– Follow users, influencers and prospects in your industry
– Create a content strategy especially for Instagram
– Define your visual identity for this social network in order to create an impact on your subscribers
LinkedIn rewards its best users under 11 categories to celebrate its 10 million users in Spain
A student organization focuses on social networks
The strong expansion of social networks is such that brands are increasingly interested in them. This is why the organization of students from the University of Southern California, Reach, focuses on this trend. Its aim is to help interested brands by creating a space for influencers and digital marketers.
– The group intends to collaborate with strong profiles of the world of digital marketing
– The organization even plans to conduct workshops and seminars to enrich the skills of the marketing teams of companies interested in social networks
70% of Instagram users log in to the application only to view content posted on it
(Hubspot) Generation Z is fond of videos, photos and social media releases
Amazon’s influence marketing program open to YouTube stars
Amazon is among those many brands that have seen the positive impact of influencers and the possibility of using this type of marketing to increase its revenues. Last March, the e-commerce giant launched the Amazon Influencer Program, which allows social network influencers to earn commissions on Amazon products they promote. A few days ago, the brand announced that the program also extended to YouTube stars. A self-service tool is available for signing up.
Facebook does not allow advertisers to edit previews of titles, images and captions of publications
The introduction of Adpocalypse by YouTube triggers vivacious reactions on behalf of YouTube stars
Content written by guest writers that contribute to your traffic rate
When properly written, content produced by contributors, known as guest writers, can help your brand take off. In addition to addressing your audience on your channels, these writers broadcast the content to their community. This is a double hit for your sign: allowing to generate more traffic and thus boosting your brand image at the same time. Invite several guest writers on a regular basis to multiply your chances of increasing your traffic rate.
(NewsWhip)Among the top 100 publications on Facebook, 59% are videos
Unlock the potential of Instagram videos in your marketing strategy
Being present on Instagram is now more and more common for brands, especially when targeting a young audience. Today, if you are part of these brands, focus more on video content to generate more commitment.
– The social network now has 700 million users and many photos
– However, Instagram also offers the ability to post videos. This type of content is still quite exceptional, you will multiply your chances of distinguishing your image
– The video is part of the next trends in marketing on Instagram, be avant-garde!
Marketing influence: Brands blinded by false Instagram influencers and bots
ShareIQ announces innovative tools to measure genuine potential of influencer marketing
The benefits of Instagram in a content marketing strategy
Instagram is today a very popular tool in content marketing strategies. The codes still need to be mastered, in order to know how to make good use of them. But in reality, what are the benefits?
– The possibility of combining content and visual marketing
– The possibility of generating a commitment rate of 4.2%, compared with 0.1% for your presence on Facebook and Twitter
– A way to give your brand more visibility on a very popular and easily accessible social network
Snapchat reinforces its security measures for better management of publications by brands
Amazon, Facebook and Google launch new content formats
In the most recent podcast on the Content Marketing Institute website, Joe Pulizzi reviews the latest in the world of content marketing. In addition, it emerged that Amazon, Google and Facebook have launched new types of content. Amazon launched a new social network called Spark. Google, meanwhile, launched the display of the news feed, while Facebook decided to add groups for the pages to its already many features. These three new tools should delight community managers by facilitating their daily tasks.
Facebook turns influential marketing campaigns into paid content
LinkedIn native videos can help you reach your business goals
The era of Content Marketing on LinkedIn
Content marketing on LinkedIn is currently taking off. Although it is not the largest social network of the Web, it is among the most popular ones. And even on LinkedIn, members are looking for dense and credible content to read to enrich their knowledge, discover and, why not, buy a product or service. Here again, LinkedIn has its own codes for content marketing: SEO, length, catchy title while remaining professional, and so on. This is proof that the social network has indeed integrated the concept.
YouTube will drive 84 percent of global Internet traffic on the Internet in 2018
YouTube will become the second search engine after Google by 2018 for the 18-49 age groups
Tips from the best hotels to manage Instagram
Instagram has become like a photo album of over 700 million active users across the world. Its audiovisual contents make it an attractive tool for the travel and tourism industry. Some of the strategies of the best hotels in the management of this social tool are to:
– Offer a lifestyle instead of a product
– Use recommendation marketing discreetly
– Promote events and parties organized by influential people
– Create communities around hash tags
60 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs have no social media presence
How to dig up the best influencers for your market
Influencer marketing has become a pivotal point for the success of numerous brands today. This trend has come to the forefront largely because customers prefer to consider this form of advertising rather than trusting what is being brandished on billboards, leaflets or commercials.
– Know your target clients well enough to know who influences their choices and decisions. This can be done through surveys or social media. Once you have this answer, you can look for the right influencer.
– Remember that the influencer must have a wide reach, be significantly present on social media, should post often. His online presence should line up with your brand’s values.
Millennials prefer YouTube creators over traditional celebrities
World Social Media Day: 5 ways of interaction between brands and customers
The world celebrates the Social Media Day on July 30. Social media has overturned the wall separating companies from people, allowing unprecedented interaction between brands and customers.
– Having a profile allows the brand to build a relationship with its customers, through content and responses.
– Brands can adopt influence marketing to communicate with their target audience.
– Social media is a true open-air database.
– Social media sponsored posts are critical for the brand to reach a specific audience for its segment.
– Social networks create a contact opportunity that extends the user experience.
Only 11 percent of Internet users think that LinkedIn and Pinterest will still exist in 10 years
(Youtube Insights) Fashion and beauty tutorials help women to accept themselves more
Influence Marketing should not be mixed up with advertising
The marketing industry has new personalities. Influencers are now the centre of attention. Even if their roles may look like advertising, influencers must not be mixed up with advertisers. The two strategies are very different.
– Influence marketing may be part of an advertising campaign.
– In a recent study conducted by Ivelocity, 90% of respondents stated preferring a word-of-mouth recommendation than paid campaigns.
– Influencers speak out to audiences with their own language, in their own manner and in their timing.
Four most important hashtags to revamp your Content Marketing
Create high-quality content is not enough. You need people to find your content and click on it too. Hashtags are great tools to give your content more reach, especially by harnessing social media in the same vein. Here are four crucial hashtags you need to use to expand the reach of your content marketing strategy.
– Use hashtags relevant to your industry
– Use hashtags relevant to your specific product or services
– Use a simple hashtag to identify your brand
– Avoid negative hashtags
Facebook is testing a ‘Explorer’ tab to facilitate searching for content
Instagram launches a tool for transparency in influencers’ publications
Identifying Influencers on Social Media
Unlike celebrities, influencers can be found in any field. The key to somebody being an influencer is that he or she should have a large number of followers on social media, and regularly engages with the latter.
– Even if influencers do not have famous names they are often relatively easy to find as they have hundreds of thousands often millions of followers on a particular social media platform.
– Platforms have tools to help you in your influencer search.
– There are also quite a few third-party influencer search tools, some of which are mainly focused on corporate agencies and large enterprises, such as LinkedIn.
Five apps that will help you become a Social Media professional
To manage Social Media, one needs to be productive. To achieve this end, you need to increase your online presence and save time simultaneously. Here are five top apps that can help you do this.
– Automatically publish on Social Networks with Postcron
– Create catchy images within minutes with ArtStudio Online
-Attract new fans and entertain your audience with SocialTools.Me
– Find the most impactful content in Social Media with BuzzSumo
– Use Analytics to optimize your investment in Social Media
Influencer marketing: Brands are turning to social media to reach Gen Z
80 percent of Instagram users follow business on the platform
Chatbots become the ultimate tool for your marketing strategy
Digital marketing has undergone sweeping and constant changes lately. While unique quality content targeting niches makes businesses stand another strategy to demarcate yourself is by using Chatbots.
– WhatsApp, Fb Messenger, Slack, Telegram, Kik and WeChat are all messaging platforms. If you play your cards right, your presence on chat could significantly solidify your content marketing goals.
– As opposed to blogs and websites, bots allow readers to skip the part where they need to go through a ton of content to find what they were looking for.
(CEO.com Study) 60 percent of the 500 companies in the Fortune magazine are not present on social networks
(ComScore study) 46.8 percent of Snapchat users are aged between 18 and 24
How to use Instagram for Influencer Marketing
Instragram has become a powerful marketing tool with over 500 million active monthly users. As such, using it judiciously can positively impact on the reputation of your brand as you are able to hone what your target audience really gravitates towards most, and your every consumers can be the ones to boost your sales.
– From high-end clothing brands to global restaurants, every type of business can benefit from Instagram in a variety of ways
– You can use Grin’s search tool here to help you identify influencers on the Instagram platform
Metricool: The new tool to measure the performance of your articles and posts on social networks
Five top online courses on Digital Marketing
Here are five online courses that you can need to follow:
– Facebook for Business: Designed for small and medium-sized enterprises, professionals and those having to work with social media. It teaches techniques of digital relationship.
– WhatsApp Marketing Advisory Course: Explains how to use the app as an Abundant Business Tool.
– WordPress Course: Learn about setup, setting, themes, plugins, SEO and e-commerce
– SEO Course: Teaches how Google works, proceeding with SEO analysis, link building
– Instagram Digital Marketing: Learn how to target your ads and create a virtual store
Posts on social media: Mondays and Fridays are far less effective days to post
Brands need to tailor content to relevant audiences on social media
Currently, about 2.8 billion people around the planet are using social media, which represents a rise of 21 percent from 2016. As such, brands need to be wary and happy at the same time of this trend:
– The number of potential consumers using social media is not just increasing but presenting more variations in usage and preferences.
– Brands need to devise general comprehensive strategies to be able to target large groups and address their wants and needs
– Brands should learn more about Baby Boomers’ interests, preferences and engagement habits as it is the fastest growing demographic on social media
LinkedIn Marketing Awards launched to reward the best campaigns and content on the network across Europe and the Middle East
Storytelling is the key for the success of luxury brands on social networks
How to use LinkedIn wisely to get a job
Many of you are mistaken if you consider LinkedIn as an end in itself. LinkedIn is a tool that can help you reach your goals if you handle it correctly. You may already know that you need to use a professional picture of yourself; your title should correspond to the job you are seeking. Of course, you need to have a brief presentation of yourself, your CV and contact details. To go the extra mile, you will need to:
– Get your recommendations on LinkedIn
– Like pages of people of interest
– Shorten your URL by removing useless numbers
Branded content: Users are now better informed with Instagram’s new tool
64% of consumers buy branded goods after viewing videos on social networks
Using Twitter videos to draw incredible results for your business
Videos are one of the latest trends in digital marketing. And they are even trendier on Twitter. Currently, the platform prides itself with some 320 million users around the world and allows quick exchanges of messages with its famous limitation of 140 seconds for videos. Publishing videos on Twitter is a successful strategy and it has been established that:
– 82 percent of users watch videos regularly
– 42 percent of users consider Twitter an ideal platform to get the best videos
Cristiano Ronaldo’s publications on social networks are worth 1.5 million Euros for brands
Cosmetic procedures affect very young children because of social media
Neal Shaffer: Right tactics to create a content strategy for social media
Social media is not simply an amplification channel. Those viewing it as a means to advertise are getting it wrong, according to Neal Schaffer. The latter pinpoints that audience on social media wants to interact. In this article, he explains the main tactics that you can adopt for setting up the adapted content:
– Auditing your competitors is important
– Understand which particular content type you want to use on social platforms
– Develop your visual voice and engage with your audience
LinkedIn: 93 percent of Influencers are attracted by news and latest trends
Observing the behavior of patients on social media can help improve healthcare
Seven Instagram apps guaranteed to entice your followers
Instagram is one if the three top social media platforms. It is natural that if you want to demarcate yourself on it, you must pay minute attention to various aspects of photography and video editing as well as the layout. In this article, you will learn about the top seven apps especially designed for Instagram apart from well-known Boomerang for video editing and VSCO Cam, the retouching app:
Barbara Rozgonyi explains how to reach the next level in social media influencer marketing
Repetitive attacks on social media platforms can compromise the security of enterprises
Tips to create and use your Facebook group as a marketing tool
A Facebook group can be a perfect marketing tool. Different from a Facebook page, it not only allows you to interact with prospects and clients, but it equally has the potential to influence the latter to buy your products and services. Here are some tips to get started:
– Choose a central theme for the group
– Make it private for exclusivity and protection
– Set group rules
– Offer free content and rewards
Facebook is the favorite social media platform for 96 percent of bloggers and influencers
Seven tools to monitor and measure the impact of your Instagram campaigns
Visual Marketing is not a term used as often as SEO, Content Marketing or brand content. It, however, plays an essential role for certain brands for which visual content is the primary source of engagement. Such is the case for tourism, fashion, and to a lesser extent, some hi-tech sectors. The site hotinsocialmedia.com lists 7 useful tools to measure the effectiveness of visual content on Instagram. At the top of the list is Curalate.
The Chamber of Commerce of Ciudad Real trains entrepreneurs to promote themselves on social networks
Facebook groups gives opportunities to unsuccessful brands to revamp themselves
Social networking and content marketing: how to sell successfully
In a video posted on entrepreneur.com on November 2, 2016, Ian Cleary, director and founder of RazorSocial, shares tips to help businesses boost their traffic through social networks and content marketing.
For this, he has adopted a technique called PRISM and highlights:
– The target audience
– The link leading to the audience
– Incoming traffic
– Subscriptions to newsletters
– Special offers for new members
Facebook: In France, 95 percent of the best-performing content is videos and photos
Why you should entrust the hiring of your community manager by an external and specialist recruitment firm
Facebook is planning to compete with Netflix through content
After fake news controversy, Facebook is trying to recover by coming up with a new plan. It has nothing to do with advertising or the social world, but with content. And the social media platform is even planning to compete with giants like Netflix.
– Facebook is in negotiations with several Hollywood production studios with the aim of creating original programs targeting audiences between 13 and 34 years old.
-The budget per episode will be around $ 3 million.
– Facebook will be supporting a small group of contributors and creators who are experimenting with content that can create communities like sports, comedy or gaming.
Hulu betted on Halloween with a video marketing campaign called Huluween
Videomarketing is a vital part of the future of content marketing
New challenges for agencies as video content grows
As branded content shifts towards video, advertising and marketing agencies face new challenges. Indeed, if the professionals of the creation of video contents are already well positioned on the market, it seems difficult for the agencies to find their place. Nevertheless, nothing is impossible. As the demand is increasingly important for the brands, the service should grow and the agencies will, sooner or later, expand their range of services to include the creation and distribution of videos.
Hotel marketing: Videos published by establishments encourage customers to book a room
In Mexico, 89% of Internet users prefer to learn about various themes through videos
Some good reasons to integrate YouTube into your marketing strategy
While the reputation of video marketing is well established, some companies are still reluctant to integrate YouTube into their strategy. Here are some good reasons that will make you change your mind.
– This is a method that has already convinced 62% of brands
– 46% of Internet users recognize that video has an influence on their buying decision
– YouTube is the main video streaming platform
– Video is rapidly becoming a flagship format in content marketing strategies
Visuals should be inserted creatively into your publications to make them impactful
Inserting visual elements in a content increases by 80% the chances that it will be read
Some tips for getting started with video marketing content
While Cisco predicts that 82% of Internet traffic will focus on video content, it becomes clear that content marketing video will become more important in the coming months. Because there is a beginning to everything, here are some little tricks to start in the field:
– Readers are fond of virtual interaction: in addition to voice, think about adding faces and animation to your videos
– Submit useful videos: what else can you bring with a video, compared to a blog article or computer graphics, for example?
– Set a goal by video
– Focus on short, simple and direct videos
Visual content is 4 times more likely to be shared in social media than other types of content
Video Marketing is the future of the Content Marketing strategy
Mobile devices have phased out desktop as well as laptop computers, ultimately making interaction through content immediate and impactful too. Today, there is virtually no boundary as to how consumers absorb content through various devices and platforms. In such a dynamic landscape, videos are becoming the favorite channel to boost Content Marketing strategies.
– Videos have a sense of urgency
– Live streaming increases brand favorability by 63 %
– Young digital marketers are being supported to launch their own video production agencies
(IAB and Médiamétrie Report) 63 percent of Internet users in France watch a video every day
Video Marketing: One of the best channels between a dealer and a customer
One of the new trends of digital marketing are videos. They offer a variety of creative ways and approaches to reach consumers, and can indeed be one of the best mediums to build relationships between dealers and customers.
– A survey by the Huffington Post shows that 88% of the Internet user’s time is spent on portals that have videos, especially those that use the web through smartphones and tablets.
– Every month, Brazil records 14 million video impressions, with 40% of Brazilians watching them every day. Videos can bring accuracy of message to the consumer.
British politicians removed their ads from YouTube after appearing alongside extremist content
YouTube will prevent channels bearing violent content from making money
YouTube has come up with new advertising policies. The latter will affect namely those channels which have scenes with violence.
– YouTube’s video service has changed the advertising policy and users who do censor scenes with violence will not receive funds
– According to YouTube’s new rule, a scene considered as violent is defined as the one in which human dignity is degraded, and discrimination by sex, age, religion, etc is promoted.
(Impero): Branded content is at the core of interests of television viewers and Internet users
Guidelines for integrating video marketing into your content strategy
To make your content marketing really powerful, you need to go beyond simple blog posts. Content needs to be created in an array of formats to engage your audience and videos are a powerful digital tool. However, as in any strategy, you need to jot down your exact goals first of all.
– More than 80 percent of Internet users watch videos
– Define a clear budget
– Define a proper strategy for video marketing
Videos are considered the most memorable format by 37 percent of people
YouTube vs. TV Channels: the Return on Investment war has already begun
Production and dissemination of videos you need to know
Videos are increasingly used formats on the Internet. It is even expected that by 2020, the consumption of online videos may exceed that of traditional TV. Social networks are equally pushing this trend as the visual stimulus of videos is much more appealing.
– YouTubers have become digital influencers by producing and sharing their content
– Almost half of producers prefer to publish new videos on a weekly basis
-73 percent of producers make no money from the videos though
Shazam invite les marques à innover en matière de marketing avec une plateforme de réalité augmentée
Why you need high-quality photography for your brand
The power of visuals is unequivocal. And using photography to strengthen your brand is an effective method to exploit the visual nature of our brain. It can play a vital role in defining the personality of your brand and thus, enhance your position as an expert. Here are some further reasons to include high-quality photography to your brand:
– It allows you to instantly connect with your customers
– The human brain is a visual instrument and photos allow us to make decisions
– High-quality colors stir up emotions and can be intelligently used on social media accounts, websites, business cards and branded material
Is it time to outsource your content marketing program?
Regardless of industry there are always going to be dips when staff layoffs become necessary. Severing a relationship is easier when there isn’t the long-term investment that accompanies full-time employment.
A $50 000 employee could actually cost the company almost $78 500 per year. A contractor can often provide a higher level of expertise at a lower cost ?” an estimated $36 000 per year.
Recruiting and training are significant workforce investments. With contractors you get skilled workers performing at a high level but the training is on someone else’s dime.
Business owners may be the experts but that doesn’t mean they can write about it
Many business owners are reluctant to outsource their content marketing programs because they believe they’re the experts.
And they’re absolutely right. No one is going to know their business like they do ?” but that doesn’t mean they can write about it.
As a writer and content marketing expert I frequently run into this pro
Influential digital marketing: Adopting the three fundamental elements
It is true to say that content possesses the messages you wish to pass on. However, if you fail to grasp the fundamentals of these messages, you are also going to fail to create the influence with your targeted audience that leads to sales. Here is what you need to bear in mind:
– Don’t compare yourself with your geographic neighbors as social media has pushed expectations on a worldwide level
– Remember that your prospects are looking for guidance to become their best selves
– People trust people like themselves and not representatives of traditional power centers
Six steps to develop your Influencer Marketing strategy
If you have a business, you must be knowing that high-profile individuals can help market your product effectively. However, setting up this strategy is not simple and minute strategic decisions should be taken to avoid choosing the wrong influencer. Here are six steps to bear in mind:
– Know your audience
– Be realistic about your influencer
– Establish a personal contact with the potential influencer
– Be clear about your goals and expectations with regards to the influencer
– Let the influencer have his say too
– Study your data
Six tools to adopt to become a successful businessman
Doing business is becoming easier with all the tools available nowadays:
– SeoPult is an automated system for reaching targeted audience
– InvoiceBox is a complex solution that accepts almost all kinds of payments
– Use SCIM as your administrative platform.
– Use Nozbe for task management. With this cross-platform bearing a user-friendly interface and possibility to integrate with other services, you can manage hundreds of tasks without the least worry.
– Use Track It, a convenient service for tracking postal items
– OneBox CRM is a software package allowing management of large systems
Why Influencer Marketing is a safer strategy for certain brands
When you opt for Influencer Marketing, you should be aware that you are placing your brand into the hands of one individual. Even if it may seem risky, if you do manage to choose the right influencer, you may have good returns. The influencer has real deep relationships with his audience, and the influence he generates differs from ads placed on TV, banners or the Web. Here are some points to be noted while defining your strategy:
– Think of influencers as content creators
– One challenge is to cut across several platforms
Why Content Curation should go hand in hand with Corporate Training
Corporate training rhymes with giving out relevant, fresh and accessible information. To meet this end, it can be highly beneficial to adopt a content curation strategy. If used wisely, content curation, which is a continuous exercise to find and filter relevant content, can present several advantages both for businesses and learners. It allows you to:
– Gather and organize all resources available on a unique platform
– Ensures that only the highest quality content is offered
– Motivates staff
– Promotes continuous learning
– Provides personalized feedback
Marketers should focus on influence and not on influencer in their strategies
Experts believe that influencer marketing has taken another stance. They argue that the core of influencer marketing is no more the influencer but the influence brand can make. There are six phases that they believe should be taken into consideration. The two most obvious ones are, certainly, setting clear-cut objectives and choosing the right influencer, of course. Here are the other key aspects:
– Define your audience
– Be creative
– Distribute at scale
– Measure results
Golden pieces of advice for native advertisers
Native advertising requires core competence. According to a study carried out by Boston Consulting Group in 2015, 60 percent of Americans do not trust traditional ads while 96 percent stated that they are ready to trust a brand if they are told about facts or related stories and ideas without feeling that they are being pushed to buy something.
– Be customer-centric
– Think what content works best for your targeted audience
– Think like a reader
Typical mistakes to avoid with Inbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing is an effective strategy to attract ideal customers. However, some of you might not see the results expected. The principal reason may be because you have, first of all, forsaken a solid plan. To avoid wandering aimlessly and wasting time and money, think of the following points:
– Define your ideal audience and customers
– What are the steps you can use to reach them and catch their attention?
– What are the real challenges you may face?
Why you should adopt sampling to boost sales
According to a study carried out by the Promotion Marketing Association (PMA), sampling has managed to position itself as one of the most effective B2B strategies. Sampling consists in distributing or demonstrating tests of free promotional products and it has thus become an impactful and effective marketing strategy to attract new customers and present new products as well. Here are some main reasons why you should adopt it:
– 62 percent of consumers consider that sampling helps them in choosing a product
– Brands stand out from competitors
– It allows brands to target audience more directly
Return on Investment Marketing: What is the cost of unused content?
In an article published on 10 October 2016 on impactbnd.com, Ramona Sukhraj unveils her formulas to measure the Return on Investment of Content Marketing campaigns:
– The cost of unused content
– Time spent on site
– The value of a new subscriber
– The value of social action
– The conversion rate
– Cost per lead
Placing video at the center of your content strategy to retain staff
An efficient content marketing strategy can cut across various levels. As it can target audiences, customers, and potential clients, it may also reach your current employees and future candidates that you wish to recruit. To help your marketing team merge seamlessly with the HR department, follow these rules:
– Adopt new technologies and platforms like Kajabi and Udemy for Business to give your staff the chance to showcase their expertise
– Humanize your brand through video testimonies of current employees
– Get the marketing and HR team bring ideas together that can then be broadcasted on videos
The art of using emails in an Inbound Marketing strategy
Do not neglect the use of email as part of your Inbound Marketing strategy. Your goal is to generate leads, and emails can be useful. However, there are a few techniques to master so that your mailings are legitimate.
– Choose relevant topics
– Fine-tune the choice of the title of your email
– Be creative
– Create customized emails for the audience you are targeting
Influencer Marketing: Adopting right strategies to realize full benefits
Influencer Marketing can be extremely profitable. In fact, if properly applied, it can trigger a ten-time increase in conversion rates and can hook 37 percent more than traditional strategies. If you plan to adopt Influencer Marketing, stick to the following guidelines:
– Do not underfund your Influencer Marketing
– Understand that B2B Influencer Marketing is different from B2C
– Consider lower funnel goals as well
– You are at loss if you do not invest in Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing
How to avoid classic Content Marketing mistakes
Content Marketing is an integral part of the marketing strategy of most businesses. However, there are many businesses that cannot reap the fruits of this tactic for the simple reason that they are still doing certain classic Content Marketing mistakes and thus, failing to promote their content.
– Low-quality content gives a bad reputation and makes you lose credibility
– Low-value content with fluffy information will not be read
– Absence of sharing buttons is an obstacle
– Share your content on those channels where your targeted audience is present
Tips to tailor your influencer marketing strategy
Influencer marketing is one of the current buzzwords in marketing. Influencers are emerging on various platforms like YouTube channels, blogs, and social media and are making businesses achieve more popularity and visibility. Here are some fresh points to take note of to help to tailor your influencer marketing strategy:
– An influencer is not always famous but is highly active on social networks
– An influencer may influence your audience more than yourself
– Followers of your influencer may easily become customers
– An influencer may positively impact on the reputation of your brand